prologue ( introduction)

Hey guys , prologue's here which is the starting of my book....*drum rolls*

Ok that's enough ! (Giving a blank face)

As I was saying , it's here guys . Hope ya'll enjoy it....

I love you all.....

*****************

Third person

"YOU WANT US TO DO, WHAT ?" three angered voices of three teenage girls boomed through the huge living room .

But this voices are not of those common teenagers, they are the voices of three most famous , superstars of the world.

Meet Ariel.....

Full name - Ariel Marie Anderson - a famous actress , singer and model...But mostly famous for her acting skills..... had started her career at the mere age of 4 years old , the teenager had won thousands of awards and hearts....and being a natural singer and model just add up to it...with waist long golden blonde hair ,emerald blue eyes, awesome figure and having a cheerful with mysterious personality- she can kill a boy with only one look...

Now, meet Marilyn,

Full name - Marilyn Rachael Willows - a famous singer , model and actress ... But is more into music ......had started her career with Ariel in age of 4 in same movie but decided to become a singer in the age of 13 . Same as her friend the teenager had won awards and hearts . And with shoulder length brunette hair , chocolate brown eyes and an awesome, bubbly personality - she's just oh my god...

Now last but totally not least....meet Juliana

Full name Juliana Stacey Mason, but don't you dare call her by her middle or last name.- a famous model , in fact one of the best ....she had done movies and albums just like her besties but  is more in modelling... Just like other two girls she had started her her career at 4 as an child actress in the same movie like other girls. In fact they had played the role of triplets ,but after hitting puberty in 14 , she decided to more focus on modelling... And just like other two , she's drop dead gorgeous.....with a little lower than should length dirty blonde hair and sparkling greeny green eyes and world's most carefree , bubbly, crazy personality....she's all boys ideal girl...

Anyways back to story....like I was telling the angry teenagers yell making the maids of the house to flinch due to the loud sound as it's naturally always peaceful their except at times of when girls are in their planking moods.

But the girl's didn't seem to care , well you can't blame them too...of you're homeschooled all your life and suddenly informed you're going back to high school in senior year, you'll be shaken to pulp too.

"You want us to go to high school , but what about the fans, haters, paparazzis and most importantly what about our careers ? How will I do my movies ? And what about Mary she's gotten tours to do? What about jules , she had to travel for her modelling ? "

Everyone of the girl's were shocked at the outburst of the mostly calm and cheerful ,Ariel . But their parents didn't seem to be affected at all.

" we had already think about it girls...." Mrs. Mason - Juliana's mom - started to inform them, " to avoid the fans, haters and paparazzis , you all are going as other person , not as yourselves. ..As you all are smart already, you are going to wear glasses, baggy clothes to hide your body, and wigs as the last cover. It all will help you all blend in the crowd as those studious people are not noticed a lot ".

"You want us to go as nerds in short ?" Juliana cleared her mother's long boring lecture about what they are going to be for 1 whole semester.

" Yea pretty much....and about your another question, as you all are going to be near Los Angeles, you all can continue your careers..but nobody is going out country, except for weekends and holidays...that means we had to cancel Marilyn's tour this year till the graduation "  Ariel ' s mother explained the last question , swirling in the mind of the teenage girls.

" WHAT? You can't just do it? Dad..." !Marilyn tried to make her mom realise it was wrong and tried to plead her dad to stop her by giving him her best puppy dog eyes and nobody meaning nobody can't resist those except their moms.

And it seems like her dad was having a hard time too....But one look at the glare delivered by his wife Mr.  Willows know he had no say in it , so like any defeated husband , he gave his daughter a sorry look. And now all three girls know there was no going back from their.

"From when are we going? " Ariel being the responsible girl , she is asked...

" From next Monday,  tomorrow you all girls are getting a tour  with me " Ariel 's mom replied.

Well we're in for a deep shit....was the last thought the girl's had before going to their rooms.

Well they know this year was going to be one of the most interesting and memorable in their life.  They knew deep down they they're going to ride a new roller coaster in their already shaken life. ........

____________________________________________________________________

                                               Author's note

Well that's it guys , hope you'll enjoy it.....

Comment me how you feel about it....love you guys...