chapter 1 (rewritten)

Julianna's pov

Have you ever felt like - ' WHAT IN FUCKING HELL AM I DOING ?' yep that one. I've never felt like that as I've always done what I love. Like modelling, for example. But, as they say ---- everything has it's.....moments.

And mine is right now.

Staring at myself in the mirror, the same question is ringing in my head. Looking back at me is a girl - who I haven't seen in my whole freaking life, but in reality it's.......ME.

SHE'S FREAKING ME !!!

I can't even fucking remember myself now. The girl is a whole new person. She doesn't look even a tiny , miny bit like me. I am a changed person now. And I am not liking this changed me even the littlest of the little bit.

My dirty blonde hair is covered by oh-i-swear-to-freaking-hell-i-am-gonna-gag-by-this-awfully-long-oily-black-hair.And I freaking love black hairs. My face is halfway covered by huge square shape fake glasses.

And not to forgot my outfit. My lovely outfit. It consist of a extra large sweatpants and a large boyish looking t-shirt. It makes me look fat, which I may add - I am not. I am a model for fuck's sake. Thank god my parents weren't able to force me to wear contacts.

In short , I look nothing like Juliana Mason . WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL ? - oh yeah, that's Abigail Kendrick  - the nerdy version of Juliana Mason.

"Juliana stop staring at the mirror, like you're trying to break it with your eyes. It's not gonna break nor are you gonna transform into your old self. So come here and eat your breakfast . We had a huge day ahead of us. " Ariel , or should I say Sabrina, screamed from kitchen. And yes you heard her right, I am doing the exact thing she's saying. But this fucking mirror is so stubborn, it's not breaking.

Screaming in frustration and defeat, I made my way towards the kitchen leaving  the god damn mirror on its own. Groaning I sat my butt on the chair while scratching my back. This goddamnit
t-shirt is itchy. I groan again.

"Stop groaning like a fucking elephant and finish your goddamn breakfast." Well it seems like it's not only me, who is having a bad day. Feels good to know.

"Marilyn language." Ariel scolded Marilyn. Even though she's the youngest in our trio, she's the most mature one. And may I add she hates swearing.

"Whatever. " Looking at Marilyn, I hardly contained my laughter. But I did, thank god nor i would've been dead by now. Like I say there are two most terrifying things in world, 1) Marilyn when she's annoyed and 2) Marilyn when she's angry.

And let me tell you, it was hard to control my laughter. She is  wearing a really weird coloured wig, it look like it's a combination of red , black and blue. To top it all she is wearing a really baggy white t-shirt that say 'Lol' in big crazy pink letters; and may i add Marilyn hate, no it's putting it lightly, she despise the colour pink. She is also wearing skinny jeans in colour.......pink. Also her huge nerdy black glasses had traces of pink in them. 

She looks totally like Adrianna Simpson - her nerdy version.  And it's the most funny thing I've seen lately. Seeing Marilyn - the world's biggest colour pink's hater - covered in pink, literally made my day.

Calming myself, I started eating my breakfast - bacon and scrambled eggs with Nutella and toast served by my dear Ariel. Speaking of Ariel, I look towards her.

She is wearing a black wig and it's oily and long like mine and Marilyn's. She had huge nerdy blue glasses on, making her face hide inside it. She also had a baggy blue t-shirt on with 'girl power' written on it. Her skinny jeans are in colour black. And like us she's not wearing her contacts on.