The hunt, in motion

*after school they all went home to their parents and snuck out of the houS, knowing their parents wouldnt let them out. Randy, Lita, and candice drove to johnny's lake cabin and to where their car was found and seeing what happened or where did they go. Trish went to the police station trying to get matt out. Maria and edge went to the library to see if they can find anything on jason vorheese. John, ashley and jeff went to the place where freddy died.*

*to matt in the interrogation room. He could hear trish in the police station yelling at the front. He loved how verbal and willing to fight she was. The sheriff opened the door and sat in front of matt*

Sheriff: Your girlfriend is a rough house. She can yell and argue for a god damn century!

Matt: you guys better let me go before trish does some crazy shit!

Sheriff: not yet hardy.

Matt: for what? Telling your stupid deputy the truth about you cops, you guys aint doing shit to protect this damn town.

Sheriff: *he threw his fist down ti the table.* dont you dare fucking say that! I have been protecting this fucked up town for twenty years! So dont tell me how to do my  job!

Matt: I wouldn have to say shit if you guys were able to find out where my fucking missing friends are, or who the fucked killed maryse and miz!

Sheriff: Dont forget your dear old psycho friend kelly. *the sheriff lit a cigarette.*

Matt: Kelly? What do you mean?

Sheriff: Oh yea, you and your friends dont know? In the middle of the night we got a phone call from kelly's house, andshe was in her room found blown up in to fucking pieces and her boyfriend Punk isnt anywhere to be found!

Matt: No kelly cant be dead, and punk..... That guys my best friend, he wouldn't do a thing to hurt kelly, he cared about her a lot.

Sheriff: yea well, i guess he didnt care enough to turn himself in. You must be hiding him huh?

Matt; No! I havent seen him in two days

Sheriff: Look I know one of your friends know where he is, so tell me where i can find him!

Matt: I dont know where the fuck he is!

Sheriff: *yelking at the top of his lungs* dont you dare lie to me boy!!!

Matt: I dont know where punk is! And even if i did know, I wouldnt tell you. That man is my best friend, and i know he didnt kill kelly!

Sheriff: Look, without punk we wont be able to know who brutally murdered kelly. Maybe he also killed maryse and miz? He could be the key to solving all these crazy events happening to you and your friends.

Matt: We know punk did not kill anyone, none of us would ever hurt eachother.

__________

*to john, ashley and jeff...they were driving to 4th and Callow st. There was a old mill there in the picture.*

John: Guys, ive never heard of this place. You sure were going the right way?

Jeff: yea its coming on the next corner.

*the three pulled up into a dirt road with construction vehicles and materials there.

Ashley: Did they bulldoze this place down?

John: Well that was a bust.

Ashley: what do we do now? We have to find any place that freddy has been, i am not going to let kellys death be in vain.