Just Edge, Lita and Ashley now

*It was Friday afternoon and school was almost over. Ashley, Edge, and Lita were at Edge's locker talking*

Edge: That Chem test was so fucking hard.I tried studying last night but I just kept drifting off to sleep and every time I would wake up I would get a hand print on my wrist. *shows wrist to Lita and Ash*

Lita: Baby what the hell....is it Freddy?

Edge: I dont fucking know... I dont remember my dreams but the mark would get worse every time.

Ashley: it could be him.....he's coming for all of us cause he fucking abused us as kids. *rolls her eyes* I just want this all to end...I haven't slept in days. Im just so afraid that im going to see Freddy again.

Lita: how are you staying up?

Ashley: A routine of coffee, weed and hulu.

Lita: So what do we do now? how do we stop all of this?

Ashley: I was thinking about finding out where punk is, but I also want to go back to our old preschool...see if I can find anything else.

Edge: Me and Lita can go find punk.

Lita: But then again you cant go back to the school by yourself...what if you get hurt?

Ashley: I might ask Matt, Trish or Jeff to come with me..most likely Jeff. I also want to check on him especially after he found out that Freddy killed his mom.

Lita: Yea that's tough....Well then later on today me and Edge can go look for punk. Isn't he on the other side of town?

Ashley: yea he said he was going to the other side of town...where he use to meet his people and sell

Edge: *started to laugh* Yea I know the place....It the abandoned convenience store on Willow Street. Me and him use to go there in eighth grade to smoke weed.

Ashley: Oh Punk....he was always such a crazy guy. But I hope he is okay...im surprised he has been in hiding this long. I just wish he went to the police.

Lita: Me too... maybe when we see him we can convince him to go to the police.

*Bell rings*

Ashley: Yea I hope you can too....but text me you guys when you head out to see punk.

Edge: Okay, later ash. *wraps his arm around Lita and they walk off*

*Ashley walks down the hall to see Trish at her locker.*

Ashley: Hey Trish.

Trish: Hey Ash.

Ashley: How did everything go yesterday with Matt? Is he out, right? I would have called or came but-

Trish: He is fine, they let him out and there was no charges or anything.

Ashley: Well that's good...but hey um so later Edge and Lita are going to find Punk so they can convince him to go to the police.

Trish: Really? That's good Ash....Punk needs to clear his name, make sure he is not guilty of what happened.

Ashley: Yea and later I wanted to go to the kindergarten school. Me, John and Jeff went yesterday and but I wanted to go back to see if I missed anything, could you and Matt come? Cause maybe I can find a clue? you know like a clue on how to stop Freddy.

Trish: *slammed her locker* Ashley. I love you, you have been my best friends since we were babies...but you need to stop this Freddy shit. It's not real.

Ashley: How can you say that? Do the cuts on my chest not prove how real he is?

Trish: I dont know Ash but im tired of all this. I dont want to do this investigation type of shit anymore. It's putting a strain on me and Matt's relationship and it's affecting my school work and giving me stress. I just dont want to deal with this anymore...it's been months.

Ashley: So what your gonna give up like everyone else.

Trish: It's not giving up...its facing reality that this is bullshit. This is real life Ash, this isn't a move where a small town group of teens is going to solve a big murder or mystery. Like what did you think we were scooby doo mystery inc?

Ashley: I dont want to give up, im not going to stop until I get Freddy...or that damn Jason dude.

Trish: But that's the thing Ash...not all of us have seen them. Freddy died in a fire, Jason is an old camp myth....none of it is real this is all just fantasy. How are you going to catch a fantasy?

Ashley: I-I dont know.

Trish: Look, come out tonight. We are all going to the annual Cornfield Party for Halloween, you know at chris's place ? We haven't partied since what happened to Maryse and Miz and maybe this is what we need...a little release.me and Matt can come pick you up.

Ashley: Im not sure if I wanna go.

Trish: You should really come.....it will bring all of us to ease.

Ashley: I'll think about it...

Trish: okay, if you wanna go just text me okay? I love you girl but we all just need to be regualr teenagers again *Trish hugged Ash and left to class leaving Ashley alone in the hall.*

*One school ended Ashley was in her room and she called jeff's phone but he wasnt answering. She would go to his place but she didn't have a car and she didn't know if Jeff was home.*

Ashley: *calls Jeff's house phone*

Hardy: Hello

Ashley: Oh hi Mr. Hardy.

Hardy: Oh hello Ashley, how is everything going?

Ashley: I guess everything is fine, I was just calling to see if Jeff was home? If he is could I talk to him?

Hardy: I dont know how your parents would feel about it, I know they dont want you talking to any of the others.

Ashley: I know.... It's a hard thing to do but I really do care for Jeff Mr.Hardy and I just want to make sure he is okay.

Hardy: *Looks from the kitchen to the hall where Jeffs room is.* He is home but I dont think it's a good time to call he is a little bit busy right now.

Ashley: oh okay...well could you just tell him that I called.

Hardy: Yes, of course, Ashley, I hope you have a good day.

Ashley: You too Mr.Hardy

Hardy: *hangs up the phone and walks to Jeff's room and knocks* Jeff are you awake?

Jeff: *through the door* Yea im awake.

Hardy: I just wanted to tell you that Ashley called the house asking for you.

*Jeff eyes widened. He had bags under his eyes and he walked away from his wall and looked at his phone. There were 10 text messages from Ashley and four calls from her. He picked up the phone and looked at her texts as he stood in front of his wall. On the wall were pictures, articles and papers he printed and it had string connection everything together.*