Jin- The Leftover Love

Jin P.O.V

It's been a month since our breakup. I pratically saw it. I'm not blind and i can barely saw and what you keep said "it's not what you been looking Jin"

I'm sick with your fake love. I'm just sick of it. Everything about it.

I decide to walk to The Min's for grabbing some coffee. I drag taehyung along as well. Well he won't refuse going with me. HAHA IM SUCH A BAD HYUNG.

"Welcome sir!" They welcoming us. I'm smiling back without looking. I know they my fans and i smile like a prince. I'm gorge thanks too my mum and dad.

(Jin: *breathing* *army dead 12386391989 Times.)

"Taehyung,what you want?" I ask him. I'm such a good hyung HAHA
"The regular one. Berry edition." He said while playing with his phone.

I lean over the caunter for making order but i didn't see such a barista there. OMG wow such a great grammar there writer you ruin my script.

(Iera: NG! Wth you involving me kim seok jin nim?
Jin: sorry director the gram-
Iera: i know. GO ON THEY RECORDING)

"Excuse me? Helloooo" i said maybe trying to distract someone for taking my order.I hit the table a few time but no one since to notice it accept for me,the table,the cashier and any other else that laying around there.

"Ya, Areum! There's customers but you ignore them?"one of the staff said. Areum? I heard that name before. Its sounds so familiar.

"Ah,chusonghae (I'm sorry)" the other girl said,rushing to the cashier. I heads up and saw.

Kwon Areum,my ex

End P.O.V

As she move to take their order,quickly doing her works. "Yes,may i take your order?" As she said,a smile plastered from corner to another corner of her lips.

Jin snapped back into reality as taehyung hit his arm.

"Ah,yes! Give me one Hazelnut latte and Berry Edition first set" he said. Her hand move smoothly with the order.

"Take away or nah?" She ask. Jin shook off.Jin hand her his *cough* platinum credit card.

"Any member card? Or coupon?" She said, while working on the cashier. She look at him slightly after that.

He shook his head off. She then proceed his payment and slid his card. She then hand Jin the card back.  And she lean over other side to make their order. Jin then spacing out .

"Hyung"

"Jin hyung"

"Jin"

"KIM SEOK JIN THE WORLD FREAKING WIDE HANDSOME WITH THE FAMOUS DAD JOKE PLEASE ANSWER" Jin jump a little when Tae yell right beside his right ears.

Duh, the disrespect. "Young man, did you learn how to talk with manners?  I told ya a lot of time-"

"okay but you blocking the whole line right now. You can move. You making people hating on you"

Tae said as Jin finally realize he still in the line. He bow, apologizing at the other customers at the line.

Taehyung drag jin away to the nearest seat beside the glass window.

Jin P.O.V

Is that Areum? I look her pink mixing with purple hairs that she own. A white fairs skin,pink plump lips and a short hair?

Why Yoongi popped out in my head with girl school uniform with him cosplaying as his sister? Wow jin stop it,Yoonji might get mad. She won't know it either.heh

"Err excuse sir,this is your order." She said making me awake from daydreaming.

Does she recognize me or not? Wait, why did i care? She dump me! Well jin, you saw it with your eyes so thats the real. Yes.  She put our drinks out from the tray.

"Gomawo yo Areum chan~" Tae said, grinning a little. She smile brightly. I just take my latte and sip onto it quietly. 

Please Tae, don't start any conversation.

"Areumie" i sigh. Tae, why you do this to your hyung? Areum then look at Tae. I just keep sipping my drinks. Loudly. Making both of their attention at me. "Hyung, you being unpolite" Tae said.

Your thought bitch

*SLURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

I make a loud sipping sound. Tae seems annoying enough so he hit me. Auwe what was that for? "How are you doing areumie~" Tae ask, with such a freaking cringy worth face.
(Iera: DUN YOU DARE SEOK JIN, ALL MY ACTOR IS HITTING THE HOLLYWOOD STAGEU)

Heh, he try to make me jealous. Nah uh, I'm not jealous thank you for your hardwork Tae Hyung ah.

I didn't look at her but  i can see her form a smile across her face from the corner of my eyes. "Uhm I'm great and fine, how bout you?" Areum ask.

"Hey, do you have any..  You know what i mean" Tae said while raise his left eyebrow twice.

Of course she had. "Ahh, i don't " she replied. i chuckle. "then who with you on white days back then?" i said before leaving both of them talking. slut is always a slut. i don't understand what they actually want.

***

first of all,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL MAN KIM SEOK JIN. i decide to do this and i hope you guys enjoy.

#worldwidehandsome

ma boy,you turning 26 and your time for military isn't that far. and bts will debut without their hyung,their supporter. hmm i hope i can repeat this year in loop. i dont want you guys grew older

anyway,i still love you bias wrecker and im happy to see you this happy. you going through alot of hard time. mostly when you lost jjanggu. jjanggu is watching you,do your best seok jin ah.

(im crying)

Seok Jin ah,haengbokaja
Seok Jin ah,uljima
Seok Jin ah,choshimae
Seok Jin ah, neonaye majimak ♡

enjoy guys,as if its your last