Jimin- Werewolf

Hey hey author here wooh i have a lot story. And its not one shot because the title is a lie.

CAUGHT IN A LIEE~

Okay jimin baby's where are you, this one for you, soft jimin stans
Yow hard stans, hello there *winkwink*

----------------------------------------

"You read about Park Jimin? The Youngest Millionare in the world?"

"Yup, the heirs of Shadow Company right? Soon to be come CEO.  He's too famous! Why would i didn't know"

"Read Millionare Magazine?  You saw his face aren't you? He's so freaking handsome right?"

"I tell you, no one will never escape his face when you saw it. His gaze like want to tell 'you never escape me right'. He's like a disney prince you know. Like my fav disney prince, Eric"

(I'm sorry hwiyoung, i need that.😂 sorry 'youneverescapemeright' boii)

"Aren't your favourite prince is beast?  I should say he's a King actually. You like beast because he's a beast right?" (Hard jimin stans, stop thinking wild 😂)

"So you want to said jimin like that? I love beast but we don't know his behaviour. Would he like it that cool way,or rough way or passionate way?"

"Your imagination gone wild girl,stop it hahaha"

"I know i start to cringing inside damn"

Both of them start fangirling over Shadow Heirs,Park Ji Min. A man in black who sat across those two fangirl, chuckle with they behavior.
"Cute" he said as he fix his hoodie. "Sir, what you said?" A man in suit who sat infront of man in black ask him.

His name written on his tag that he wear on his suit. DongHyuck(sorry haechan i don't have any idea. i love you 💓💓)

"Nothing. Those two girls.. They so cute" man in black said, sipping over his white coffee. Donghyuck look at those fangirls.

"Owh, them?  Who didn't adore PARK JIMIN now?  Every girls dream man. He's perfect thoo" donghyuck said, still struggling with his suitcase.

"Don't praise me i know i am" said man in black, claiming Jimin as himself. Donghyuck chuckle. Jimin look at donghyuck. "How long will you getting struggle with that suitcase?" Said jimin.

Donghyuck finally successful opening the suitcase. Jimin laugh at his secretary behavior.

"So donghyuck, look over my schedule." Said jimin.  Donghyuck nodded and took out a piece of paper that written jimin schedule.

"Tomorrow you having a bad schedule and tired schedule. There's a lot of meeting with other company heirs. A meeting with sir jeon company.. "

"Wait which jeon?"

"Sir jeon jungkook"

"Okay"

"Okay you also have a meeting with Kim's fashion company, Sir Seok Jin, Sanghwa company, Sir Nam Joon, Spark company, Sir Ho Seok, Black Agency company, Sir Yoon Gi, V's company, Sir Taehyung and last but not least..

Your rival, Sky Company, Sir Vernon" said donghyuck make jimin eyes widened.

He snatch his schedule away from donghyuck and read it. "Sky Company, Vernon Hansol Chwe.  Damn it." Jimin said, mentally cursed

"For other company, combine them in one meeting and Sky Company.. Urgh i can't accept this but i had too or he call me loser. With Sir Vernon, ask his secretary to rearrange on dinner." Said jimin.  Donghyuck just obey his words.