Jimin-Werewolf Pt3

finally.finally.
(the stories change a lot omg)
-
-
-
norazlin12 you actually wait for this,i change the storylines.

i will change the character name btw since it illegal for me to do it. Yehet
____________________________________________________________________________

"I feel so angry right now! They choose us for replacing them?!" Taehyung hit the table,frustrated. Hoseok slowly nodded. "how dare they look down on us" Jin said while staring sharply at some points.

Jimin stand up from his seat. "why i never heard their name? i mean Eva's and Pandora's Ceo?  If they really well known,people already blasting it up on the social media?" Jimin said,trying to find any other accuse.

"maybe they ugly and really ashamed with their faces?" Jin said,looking at his nails. "that's harsh man" Namjoon said,laughing a little bit. Jin laugh a long. "the millionaire magazine told us the details why Eva's and Pandora won't accept any photoshoot." Hoseok continue

"what are the details?" Yoongi ask,slurping his coffee. "they hates attention on them because of one news that blasted,making them slightly traumatic with it." Hoseok said,making all of them focusing on him.

"The news about their family business. Mostly,both of them comes from a really well known family. Eva Ceo's family was actually own the Canada and France entire business world while Pandora Ceo's family leading two country's business world and one of them is Russia" Hoseok said as he read over an article on the internet.

The boys mouth dropped. Jin gulp his own saliva. "Russia?" Jimin ask. Hoseok nodded. "yes i assume they holy mother rich. okay back to the point their fam-"

"their family have a several bankruptcy because of their big family member who betray them. But that's not the end. A year after the tragedy,pandora was slowly rising and she back up her family company. On 2015,Eva rising and also backing up her family company. With the help of pandora. They own the whole sector. They good with business" Yoongi continue Hoseok words.

"THIS IS UNFAIR WHY DID YOU CUT MY WORDS ARGH" Hoseok groan. Jimin shook his head. He know this is isn't true. He still didn't believe the truth behind all of this.

"gosh,so now they running their own company?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon nodded. "they really didn't show up in the internet! I h8 my lyfe" Taehyung said,a little bit disappointed. Taehyung throw his phone away on the table.

Jimin get silent. "do you guys maybe have something in your mind?" Jimin said,bitting his nail. "i have one" Jin said. Jimin look at him. "a few days ago,Pandora staff were here at my office. They said they want to make a collaboration with my label. And i thought Pandora is just a small company that no one would really paying attention on it. So i throw the document in the trashcan." Jin said. The others look at him unbelievable.

"this must be in the news. 'Kim Fashion throw away a collaboration files with Pandora'" Jungkook said,slightly teasing the eldest. Jin roll his eyes. Jimin sigh. "So what's the point on telling me that?" Jimin said. Jin another times roll his eyes. "that's is the excuse we can make for going to Pandora! why are you so stupid in this? How can you be Ceo man!" Jin said,his angered can be heard from his tone.

"waah jin i never really thought of them when you said about it. I just thought you just want to brag about it" Namjoon said earning a laughter from the rest of them. "What do you mean i was bragging? IF I DONT HAVE THIS EXCUSE WE CANT HAVE REASON TO GO AND MEET THEM AT ALL YOU PUNK!" Jin mumble,his ears turn red as he talk.

"and then,where is pandora?" Taehyung ask. Jin chuckle and take out a card from his coat. "By Harrison Street (a random street name,don't find any of that) there's where Pandora was" "wait isn't Harrison Street is empty and no one ever go there?" Yoongi said. "lets just go okay yoongi?" Hoseok said.