Zombie Apocalypse Au; Jungkook

inspired by -onlychim bts text oneshot. i totally cried while reading i that oneshot. and this part is actually a combination of two oneshot from the book. -onlychim know which story. so if you want to know why this story lead to this,go and read bts text by -onlychim

sorry author,i didn't stole any of your storyline. i will surely take it down if you want me too.

(in this situation,you were an army who work as a scientist and you have the antidote but you already use a lot for saving people and left only one for yourself. and you got bitten)

"please anywhere,from the people" you said as you walk weakly,trying to find a place for you. "god somewhere,i need to cure myself" you said as you fastening your pace.

Suddenly,you stepped on something. You look over it.

"My girlfriend is inside. Please save her. And kill me,too"

you turn too look over the door. "someone was here" you said,leaning over the door. Hearing a slightly sobs behind that door. "please,stay away from me. but keep look at me." the voice that half deep was talking. you assume thats the boyfriend voice. so you knock over the door.

"open the door,i have the antidote" you said,with your remain voice. you getting weaker and weaker. The door open revealing a girl who crying. you push her inside quickly,locking the door behind.

your eyes widened from the sight. "j-jungkook?" you stuttered under your breath. He look at you with his sharp eyes. He's been your idol for a lot of years. You not gonna let him waste his life when you have the antidote. You rush toward him,untied him. "what are you doing? i said save my girlfriend and kill me" jungkook said. You shook your head.

"you not going to die,you going to stay." you said,as you search for the antidote in your survival backpack. And you found one left. You try to look in your backpack again. Only one left. You look at him,look at your reflection from the glass that shattered around you.

"you can't waste your life either,you got bitten too." jungkook said,whispering a bit. You look at him,with tears running down your cheeks. "save your life,kill me,brought her away" he said. You cry a bit,trying to find the right thing to do.

you decided. "its the only thing i can do,i can't turn time back" you said as you shot the antidote over jungkook arms. His eyes widened. You throw the empty syringe and move away weakly. "but-but why?" jungkook said.

"your happiness is what matter." you said,trying hard not to change that time. "help me tighten this bandage,its slow down the virus" you said,asking jungkook girlfriend tighten your bandage. And she did it. "take my backpack and walk down the streets. a few block away near the apocalypse point start,there's my car. Use the phone wisely. Don't ever come in here. Get out now" you said,closing your eyes tight.

"no,i can'-" "leave jungkook" you cut him. You smile a bit as you know he recognise you as the fanatic girl at the fanmeeting. His eyes got teary. "i'm sorry i won't be able be your fans anymore jungkook. but remember you always be my singer since you sing 'i'm a born singer' " you said,laughing a little. Jungkook smile,while tears flows down his cheeks. "how can you joke on this time?" jungkook said. "i'm your fanatic weird girl remember" you said.

"jungkook,i call for the team already. they outside" she said as you get panick. with all your remain energy,you quickly push jungkook and her girlfriend out the house. "go,it can't hold the virus for so long" you said. "no,no the team was here. we going to brought you there" jungkook said as he held onto your hands.

your hands shivering as the virus slowly taking you over. Jungkook hold tight on you,there's no sign of him letting you go. You inhales deeply. "i have no choice. close your eyes. don't get hurt. i love you so much" you said,pushing him off you.

you taking out a gun from your backpack,standing a few steps away from him. Deep sigh,you smile. "thanks for always giving me reason to be alive. i'll be good" you said before the bullet dig into your head. "NO!" jungkook said,running over you. Holding you in his arms tightly,along with his girlfriend who cry along with him.

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect you army-ah. thank you for supporting me all this time." jungkook said as your team surround you. you smile,slowly fall into a deep sleep.

forever.

//a few years//

the apocalypse ended and everyone was safe. Jungkook like wisely,visiting your grave with bangtan beside him. With a white roses in his hand,he walk over your grave. "hey fanatic girl,how are you doing?" jungkook said,try hard not to escape tears from his eyes.

"its been a few years since the day you gone. i hope you didn't feel a slightly lonely there." jungkook said. "i just want you to know,everyone here miss you so bad. so i brought all of them here." jungkook said. A crowd of people surround your grave,with a white roses. "i tell them your favourite roses" jungkook said.

"thanks for saving my life,doc. i own you my life" "thanks for being our heroes" "thanks for saving the world" "thanks for your hardwork" one by one the people said. They we're here for you.

"mostly,thanks you for risking your life and waste one chance for your life for our boy" another crowd can be heard. bangtan chuckle. "army was here too,for you" jungkook girlfriend popped beside him with a white roses.

"thank you" a voice said. everyone start to look around. "you heard that?" "i heard her voice!" "me too!" the crowd start to find the source of the voice. jungkook stare at your statue. He saw you. "mostly you jeon jungkook" you said before disappearing from his sight. He look down,crying hardly. He used the back of his hand,hardly wipes his tears away. He won't forget the reason of his second life started.

//flashback//

"jungkook marry me~ be my boyfriend~" you said,as you rest your head on the table. jungkook chuckle looking at you."no sweetheart,you still underage. you still have a lot of thing to learn okay?" jungkook said while signing the album.

"you sure you going to be my boyfriend when we meet again? after i be successful like you?" you ask. jungkook nodded. "ofcourse but i didn't promise. i'm getting old" jungkook said. You pout. You know its not gonna happen.

"i'm sure i can succeed. and i make sure i even succeed to make an antidote for zombies virus. i will cure you and save the world!" you said while making a few motion infront of her. jungkook chuckle,thought of your cute reaction.

"hmm hmm maybe you can help me with my overwatch?" jungkook said. "but i'm serious. i'm gonna be the first scientist in the world who come with an antidote for zombie virus!" you continue.

"hey fanatic girl of jeon,will you come spend with me for now? I count to 5!" Tae said,while tugging onto your sleeve. You nodded. Jungkook pass your album at Tae,looking back at you. "we see each other next time?" "nope,i won't come. i will study hard to make you believe i can make an antidote for it. Just wait i came back and make you proud!" You said before moving to the next member.

"arasso arasso,goodluck" jungkook said chuckling a bit.

who knows what she said can be real?

welp 1328 words. phew i should do this often hehe~

iera log out!