{5}✔

Riley's POV

"Ready?" I asked Jessica and Damion. They both looked at each other and nodded. Oh, I could just see the twinkles in their eyes when they looked at each other. Puppy love.

See what I did there? No? Okay...

We all ran off into the woods racing. I knew for a fact that they were mates, just didn't know it. I just do. I'm that smart.

All of us went our separate ways. We were supposed to meet back at my house.

"Where are you?!" Damion mind linked me. He sounded frantic. Jesus. Calm your man-tits.

"I'm in the deep woods. Where are you?" I questioned him.

"Never mind me. Just make it back home as soon as you can. Okay?"

"Alright I'm on my way. By the way, are you with Jess?"

"Yeah. Actually, I kissed her. She kissed me back, but we didn't say anything. Then we..."

"You confessed your love for her. And vise versa. Right?"

"Yes. That happened. She is my mate. Therefore the future Luna of the Destiny pack. You almost home? I have a surprise."

"Yeah I'm at the door, just let me shift."

When I got in the door, I saw someone I didn't want to see. Roman, Damion, Jessica, and My parents. Laughing. With Roman. Oh not good.

"Riley dear, look who stopped by." My mother laughed.

"B-but aren't you afraid of him?" I asked frantically. I was confused. My father and mother always told me stories about how bad he was.

"Marshmallow." My dad started. "We were wrong to judge him. He tells me he's your mate. Is that true?"

No. Nopety. Nope. Never. Nada.

My brother had an amused face while Jessica was sitting on his lap, trying hard not to laugh.

This is no situation to laugh!

"Um......" I had no words. He had followed me to my house. Fucking creep.

"Let me prove it to you." He said in a very deep voice. He walked over to me and kissed me. Second time without warning me.

Somehow, I found myself kissing him back. His hand found his way to my hips, while mine found its way to his around his next.

We both pulled away, at the sound of an 'aww'. I peeked over his shoulder to see Jessica and my mom with the most amused faces. I sent Jessica an "I will deal with you later face.", while my brother and dad were laughing their asses off.

"I approve." My dad says. Damion nods his head in agreement. Approve of what?

"Riley." Roman starts. "You are going to be the Luna of the Revolution pack."

Oh hell no!

And......cue the faint. Now I am fully consumed by darkness.

What the fuck have I gotten into?

______________________________________

Now the adventure begins. Her parents are okay with Roman. She absolutely hates it. What happens when she wakes up. Read to find out.

-Pandalover 🐼