Chapter 15: A different You

Abusive content ahead..

\\\\\\\\

(Y/n)'s POV...

I slowly open my eyes. My hands were tied up, and so were my legs. "Where am I..?" I question. I then heard foot steps coming near.

"This is the first time I've ever seen you in real life, my dear sister" A figure in the dark said.

It's her.

"You!" I yell. She smacked tape over my mouth, as she finally came into the light.

She had long (h/c) hair, and sharp blue eyes. She looks...sort of like me...

She then walks up to me, and kneels down to get to my height. "What a pretty necklace...it would be a shame if it got taken away..." she said. She suddenly snatched it off my neck, having it make a loud SNAP noise. I cried in pain. "I'm gonna keep this safe in this little box" she says placing it carelessly inside. My eyes widen, and I try to set my arms and legs free. She just laughed and tapped the box, making it disappear in a small puff of smoke. "You'll get that back the day you die" she smiles. Fear and anger washes over me.

That was my only memoir of my mother....how could she take it away...

Tears began I flood my eyes. "Awe! Are you crying! How pathetic" she laughs. A whip appears in her hand.

Stings POV...

Mira and Jenny's battle is finally over. And well, Mira was once again Victorious. So they won 10 points. I then see her grab a water bottle.

"Hey Rogue, have you seen, (Y/n)?" I ask turning to Rogue.

"No, I haven't" He answered.

"Well...I'm gonna go look for her..."  I say and leave. I walk around. I hope she isn't lost...This place is pretty big after all...

I suddenly heard a huge whip noise come from  a near by room, and a familiar voice screaming in pain.

(Y/n)!!

I run to the door that seemed to have the noses coming from it, and I kick down the door aggressively. I see her in the corner of the room, all tied up. I run towards her and kneel down. "(Y/n)!!! Are you ok?!" I ask. She had no emotion in her eyes. I start untying  her.

Anti-magic ropes huh...

Once I finished, she hugged me. Which shocked me at first, but I hugged back not to long after. "Thank you...my love" she said. I blush a bit.

My love..?

She got up and walked to the door.

Wait...I didn't see her necklace...Where is it?!

I start looking around frantically.

...

It's not here. Where could it have gone? I hope thy she isn't feeling anything negative...or else the curse will come to be.

I walk out of the room.

"And Ichiya loses to Rufus! SaberTooth gets 10 points!" I hear. I smiled and ran to the balcony and pumped my fists in the air.

"AWE YEAH!!" I yell. I then looked at the score board.

SaborTooth                  15 pt
Fairy Tail                      15 pt
Mermaid Heel             13 pt
Lamias Scale                3 pt
Blue Pegasus.               0 pt

We are tied with Fairy Tail huh? Guess we had to take it up a notch! I know SaberTooth is going to claim back it's title once again!