Chapter 24: Something to Confess

Thank you @_Reluctant_Heroes_ and everyone for the votes and comments! And thank you for more then 1000 views on the first book! You guys really made my day 😊!

___(^。^)___

Sting growls and pounces at Blake. Meanwhile, Vicki is fighting the dark purple haired girl.

"Ice-make: Lance!" Vicki yells. The lady jumps out of the way.

"Turn" she mumbles. The ice shards are now going towards Vicki, luckily, she manages to dodge.

"Time to introduce myself. I'm Lorina. A reverse Mage" she introduces. Vicki narrows her eyes at her.

"I see...Ice make!" Vicki starts. She began to look around. "Where'd she go..?" Vicki mumbles annoyed, looking around for the weird lady who has disappeared.

...

"How did you defeat me so easily?" The bearded man pouts. He was in the floor, with Rogue having his foot on top of him. Rogue closed his eyes and huffs.

"You use shadow magic. I am a shadow dragon slayer. Your magic doesn't effect me" Rogue explains. Snores were heard, so Rogue looked down. The Bearded man had fallen asleep. Rogue huffs in annoyance once again.

"Your the man Rogue!" Frosch cheers. Rogue smiles down at his small friend. Something suddenly swooped him away.

Stings POV

"Dragons slayers secret art: Holy Nova!" I yell throwing a punch at Blake. But he managed to block it.

"My turn. Black Dragons Tail Whip!" Black yells which hits me, but only sends me back a bit. Me and him basically kept throwing hits at each other, which caused us to go deeper into the forest.

"Sting!" Marina calls. "Turn around!" I do so and see a beautiful waterfall with white flowers blooming around it. I look at Blake, and he was running after me. My fist lit up, and once he came close to me, I punched him in the stomach and ran towards the falls.

"There's no time before Blake wakes up! Throw me in!" Marina orders.

"Thank you Marina! This really means a lot!" I thank. I then throw her into the water. There was a silence. Then suddenly sparkles. Then rumbling noises.

This better work!

I suddenly see (h/c) and a blue guild mark. I smile "(Y/n)! It's...you?!". My face turned red and I felt blood run up to my nose.

Where are her clothes?!

She looks at me confused, then looks down. Her face went red as well. I shake my head. I heard a jaw hit the ground. I turn and see Blake.

"Hu ba ba ba! I'm glad mating season has come around!" He swoons. I look at (N/n), and she was trying her hardest to cover herself. Wait. I totally forgot mating season starts today. I shake my head. Blake is not getting my (N/n)! I look back and (Y/n) isn't there anymore. I hear foot steps. I see someone running away in their birthday suit. I smirk, then kick Blake in the area.

"Mine." I say running off. "(Y/n) come back! He's gone!" I yell. She suddenly trips and falls. I walk by.

(Y/n)'s POV

Ahh! This is so embarrassing!

I try to jump into a near by lake, but a pair of strong arms wrap around my body. My heart starts beating quickly.

"Stop running...please" Sting says.

"I would stop, if you would not look at me...or at least until I get some clothes..." I mumble. I felt sudden warmth, and notice that he has put his jacket around me. I smile at him shyly.

"Your back!" Sting suddenly yells, picking me up and spinning me around. Once he put me down. He stared into my eyes, as I did to him.

"My hero..." I say jokingly. Sting smirks.

"Yup! The hero that deserves an award~" he says. I rolled my eyes.

"What? Your joking" I say sarcastically. Sting pouts. "Ok fine what do you want?" I said giggling a bit. Sting puckers his lips.

"A kiss, m'lady" he answers.

...What?!

My face goes instantly red. "I'm waiting~" Sting says. Ah...

"F-Fine.." I reply. I lean in. There was literally no way of backing out now...He was holding my waist, not letting me go after all.

I suddenly hesitated and kissed his forehead. "T-There...I kissed you..on your forehead" I ask feeling my face go hotter by every second. He shook his head no. I felt my eyebrow twitch.

I'm scared. I've never kissed anyone before. I lean in, to try again. But then he's rotated again and kissed his right cheek. "T-There...happy?" I ask stuttering slightly. He shakes his head again.

Oh come on!

I lean in for his left cheek, but he suddenly pressed his lips on mine. My face was now on fire, and my heart beat is going at the speed of light. I then close my eyes and let him have his way and wrapped my arms around his neck.

...

We finally stop to take a breather. He opens his eyes, and looks down at me. "Not bad for your first time.." Sting says. I blush and push him away. I bet my face is as red as a tomato right now...

"Do you want me to train you to become better?" He asks. My eyes widen, and I look up at him. "That is, if you would like to be my girlfriend" he continues. I open my mouth and no words managed to escape because of all the embarrassment. Sting smiles. "I'm going to take that as a yes" he happily grins. My lips slowly curl into a small smile. Sting then smacks his lips on mine again.

So this is where we are now, huh?

Rogue's POV

Me and Vicki walk back from the little 'adventure' we had with the purple hairs lady. I see in the distance, a blonde and a (h/c) kissing. I smirk.

Well I be, they finally made out. Like. We were all waiting for this.

Me, Vicki and the exceeds watch the two. "Yas! (Insert the ship name) is sailing!" Vicki squealed. I chuckle.

"What's a '(Insert the ship name)'?" I ask. Vicki's eyes widen in shock.

"It's a mash up of a couples name!" Vicki says. I nod. Then smirk.

"What if someone shipped me and you together?" I ask.

"Well, then the ship name would be Victoriogue or something" she simply says. I chuckle. Wait for it...

Her face went cherry red. "I'll keep that in mind" I mumble. There was suddenly a loud yell. We look back at the two...and Sting was biting (Y/n)!!!???

Jk. Jk. Did I get you?

"Rogue stop breaking the forth wall that's so lame!"

"Sorry"

----😇----

A/n: I am so sorry for not updating again! It's so hard because I'm so busy now with school projects! Please forgive me (T ^ T).

Sting the hawt guy and the other Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima!

Take careeeee~

(Noticed I didn't put Toodaloo)

Toodaloo~~~~