My birthday

During, the first weeks of summer Jonathan and me started hanging out more and more currently. We became good friends, but it was not what I wanted. I wanted to be more to him, to be closer, to be his boyfriend.

Even though I knew it was from him, I haven't read the note yet. It was to weird and I didn't want to know what he was thinking back then. Maybe it would break all the chances I have with him. Or maybe not.

Tomorrow is my birthday and and wanted to do something with him, because my parents were away for a little while. He didn't answer my phone calls and my SMS. The day wasn't good for me. I thought of going to met him at his house, but it would be weird and maybe  he didn't want to see me.

I was really sad so and went to bed early in the night that day. When I woke up there was someone sitting on the side of my bed. I could have had an heart attack, the way he puts his hand on my mouth, for me not to screamed was really sexy though. I realize it was him, Jonathan. He told me to close my eyes, because he had a surprise. I did and he brought me downstairs. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful breakfast with so many things I could eat for a year.

"Surprise!!" He said.

"You did this for me?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I"

"I don't know, you hated me not long time ago"

"Have you ever read the note?", he asked me

As we started eating, I answered no, he answered that I should. I promised him tonight was going to be the night. I'm going to read the note, I'm going to see what he really feels for me. When we were finished eating, he called the servant to make the dishes and ask her to bring me my present. It was one of those beautiful necklaces where you can keep a photo or something like that in it. I was so thankful I couldn't resist to give him a hug and kiss his cheek. It was really close of his lips, I was tempted but I didn't want to break the moment so I resisted.

The days passed too fast for me and I couldn't enjoy Jonathan's company, because some other friends had decided to throw a party in my honour. I was really sad and when I saw the look on his face I decided to invite him. He came with me and I don't remember a night where I was having that much fun. When is own friends are not around, he has actually this beautiful way to spend time with people. The only problem is that he likes to drink.When I came back home this night, we decided he should come with me because I didn't wanted him to get hurt. He felt asleep in my bed and and decided to not sleep with him, I didn't want to be intrusive. I finally remembered that I promised him to read the note. I did.

________________________________

I don't know if anyone is reading this but if someone does, don't be shy, leave a comment!

M.A