Please

Jonathan's POV

I will never know what happened last night, I'll never know if he really read the note as he promised, Probably not, nor that I will know if he really had the thoughts of kissing me, why that? Because I was drunk.

When I woke up that morning I was freaked out of not being in my bed. When I realized in who's bed I was, I looked around to see if he was there. He wasn't. I went downstairs to search him and I found him lying on the couch in a really inconfortable position. I felt bad because it was my fault. If I hadn't been drunk like this, I would have returned home nicely and he could has slept in is comfy bed. I hate myself.

I woke him up. I went closer to him and he smelled good. I punch him softly on the arm, he smiled and said:

"Hey big"

"Big? Since when do you call me big?", I asked.

"Now", he answered whit a smile.

He stood up and started to make a breakfast. A man to wed, that's what he was. His girlfriend will be lucky.

I was wondering if he had read the note, when he answered my question before I asked.

"I read your note yesterday", he said

"I don't want to talk about it", I claimed

"Are you s...", he softly answered, but I cut him before he could finish. "Please" in a rougher tone than I wanted. We finished our breakfast in silence and I decided to go back home. I was a bit mad of his absence of reaction for the note. I literally putted my heart in it. I told him everything I was going through, everything I was feeling, everything I was, simply. The only thing I haven't told him is my secret.