The one I've hated the most

Jonathan's POV

This day has started in a really weird way.

First neither of my mom and dad were there when I left my home this morning. That's quite unusual, because it's the last day before summer and they usually wait to tell me that the love me and, you know all the parents stuff.

I was a little early this morning, so I decided to stop by restaurant before school. I took the Brunch plate, my favorite. I ate a little bit too slowly and when I took a look to my watch, I was already late. I paid the bill and ran to the school, That's when I saw him, the person I hated for so many years, Charles. He was all sweaty and cute. I yelled at him to make my friends laugh, and then the second weird thing happened. He said something about what was happening to me and ran to his locker. How could he knows.

And then in math class, I couln'd stop looking at him. I had to ask him about the scene, does he know my secret, and I also can't believe we're going to the same college next years.

And at the end of the class, the worst thing that could ever happen, happened. I blushed, why the hell do I blushed? Maybe because of the note, the note I've left to him in is locker. As he already saw it, maybe not, I will wait, otherwise , he will relate to me, and I'm not ready, not yet.