Chapter 1

Emma pov.

"Emma?" My mom yells out for me from the car. "Coming." I said grabbing the last box running to the car. Putting the box of my pictures on my lap. "Ready?" My mom asked. "Ready." I said looking back at the snowy house.

Well my name is Emma Smith and I'm 17. Brown straight hair and bright green eyes. My nickname is shorty cause I'm short. I'm moving from Indiana to California for a new life. My dad died in a snow storm in a car accident. I been depressed since then. My mom is not taking easy too. She been scaring me lately, but she's is all I have. So I learn how too love her even know how bad situations are. Depression is now a faze it's a everyday thing I worry about. Stressing out everyday know my mom is near to die. And a mess cause I can't keep it together and can't hold my head up.

*skip boring car ride*

We pull into the state of California. Driving through Hollywood hills we bought with my dad money that he had left for us. My mom got a new job in California and I'm going to Hollywood high.

Our neighbors come out to greet us, and of course we greet them back.

There was one boy in the back who kept looking at me. So I go over to greet him.

"Hi, I'm Emma." I said putting my hand for him to shake. "I'm Jacob." He said kissing my cheek.

Now everything just got weird. "So where do you live?" I ask Jacob. "At the end of the street on the the right." Jacob said pointing at the end of the street.

"Ok cool." I said looking back at the neighbors and my mom were moving in the boxes. "Wanna come to my house, Emma?" Jacob asked me. "Yeah, sure." I said using hand jesters.

Jacob showed me to his house. "So this is where you live?" I ask Jacob peeking at the pool. "Yeah." The tall Jacob said looking down at me as I still peeking at the pool.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Jacob said looking at my short body. "The pool." I said before I started jumping. Damn being short sucks. 

"Hey I'm having a party tonight at 8? Wanna come?" Jacob told me. "Yes." I said.

• After all of that action happened we switched phone numbers and talked a little until I walked home. •

"Hey mom." I said walking through the front door. "Hey sweetie." My mom said. "I'm going to head upstairs." I said looking at the time. 7pm.

• I walk in my room to find clothes and this is what I put on. ⬇️⬇️ •

(A/N there are no sun glasses)

I craw out the window 7:45p.m knowing my that's kind not normal of time for me getting ready.

• I started to sprint down the street to the last house to the right. •

I went to know on the door, but the door swings open. "hi, and you are?"

•I looked up at Jacob witch was give me directions to climb up to his room•

"Oh um sorry must have got the wrong house I'm new here." I said with a unsteady shaky voice.

•The lady shut the door and I ran around back and shatters climbing the fence. I lead myself into the roof.•

I craw myself to his window and knock on it. "Jacob open up." I said sitting on Jacob roof. "What's the magic word." He said smirking.

"Please let me in before I go home cause I don't like it our here." I said with the most straightest face I ever had in 2 years.

•Jacob slides his open and pulls me in. He twirls me around and caused me to giggled.•

"Are you happy sexy?" Jacob asked as he laid me on the bed.

"I guess." I said trying to mess with him. And he gave me that "Jacob stare."

•Jacob pushed his hands up my dress and he made squirm.•

"Don't squirm." Jacob said rubbing my body inside me dress.

•His hands were cold and slightly weird making me feel uncomfortable.•

"Relax." Jacob said slow sliding my dress off of me. "Jacob stop." I said removing Jacob hands of me.

•I got back up but my dress back on me and tied my flannel around my waist. I looked at Jacob with a sorry face. I just wasn't ready.•

"Jacob come here." his mom yelled for Jacob down stairs. Jacob left me being in the room alone.

•I got up and looked at all of his stuff. He had old pictures of him, extra money, random stuff, and cigarettes. My eyes go big. The doors swings open and I stand there in shook so I was frozen.•

"What are you doing Emma." Jacob said putting his stuff back up.

"This discussing." I said walking out of the room.

•People were already showing up for the party. So I just grabbed some beer and just relaxed.•

"This is gunna be fun." I heard Jacob voice near me. I gotta admit I love him even know I knew him for 11 hours. Jacob voice just makes me happy so what. I turn around Jacob is already talking to some other girl.

•I walk to the drinks and drank, drank, and drank. I felt kinda dizzy. I sat down and give myself a second.•

I walked to my house and grabbed the keys off the backer rack. And I walked to my mom car and drove down through town onto the highway. I look around to let myself nothing is a dream. I lost control of the wheel and flew off the road.

{Hours later}
•I was in the hospital. I heard the beepers been. People walk. Voices talk. And feel people die.•

"Is Emma waking up?" I heard a familiar voice. "I guess." I heard another familiar voice. It can't be I thought she'll never come.

"Mommmmmm!!" I said jumping up and hugging my mom tightly. She hugs back. "I love you so much." Tears hit the blanket "I love you to."

"You have a broken leg, 12 staples in the back on your head, 9 stitches on your chin, and bunches of scratches and bruises top to bottom. And bout forgot your medicine. Take this three times a day." The nurse said handing me a bottle of pills. "Thanks."

"Thank god your ok." Jacob said hugging me after the nurse left. "Can you get off of me please?" "Why?" "I just don't like you anymore." Jacob looked at me with watery eyes and rubbed my arms before he walked out of my life.

•Great I only knew him for a day and I already shut him out. Already know what I'm doing when I get home.•