Chapter 4

Emma Pov.

Jacob I can't." I said pushing him off. "Can't what?" Jacob responded. "I can't do this." I said sitting back up. "Why?" Jacob said. "Cause Jacob I don't want to have a sexual relationship." I say. "Oh." Jacob says. "But can you stay here with." I ask. "Whatever for you." Jacob said taking off his shirt, shoes, and pants.

"Hey I hope you don't mind me but I'm going to get comfortable." I say with a little giggle. I spread out leaving Jacob the edge."What the fuck." Jacob sitting up. "BAHAHAHAHAA!" I was laughing to Jacob reaction. "Scoot over." Jacob said with a smile. "Ugh fine." I said rolling over.

I felt a hand reach over and wrapped around me. I already knew it was Jacob. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the check. "Night." Jacob said. I turned around I dig my head in Jacob chest. "It's been a great months here and we're not even dating." I said before passed out.

~morning~

•Jacob already left and I sat up on my bed 9:27. Today I get cast off. I already got my staples and stitches off. I'm kinda feeling excited cause I'm cast free and I can start walking. Well I decided to tell my mom about my baby thing.•

"Mom come here!" I yelled on my bed. My mom walked in to see what's going on. "What sweetie?" My mom asked me. "This going to be hard, but I'm pregnant." I say kinda um nervous. "You can't be. You're to young. Who's the dad." My said to me. "The boy across the street Jacob." I said kinda happy to get it off my chest. "Well ready for the doctors and we will telling parents later."

•My mom left the room and I put some bags around my cast and I took a shower. After the shower I put this on.•

•I put my phone in my back pocket

•I put my phone in my back pocket. (A/N For all you thoughtful bitches it a iPhone 7 plus. Yo welcome.) I grabbed my other shoe and sock took with me to the doctors.•

~let's skip the car ride and doctors AND the car ride back~

I was finally was walking around with 2 feet. "Come on we gotta tell your baby father parents that your pregnant." My mom said pulling in my driveway.

We walked to Jacob house and knocked on the door. "Hello can I help you?" Jacob mom asked my mom. "Can we come in we gotta talk about your son?" My asked. Oh my fucking God. Short me is dead. (A/N if u don't know what short me is dead then read chapter 1 again.)

We come in and we are sitting on the couch. "So what's the thing about Jacob?" Jacob mom said asking another question. Jacob dad and sister is currently sitting buy Jacob mom. "Well your son got my daughter pregnant." My says my face goes red I can feel it. "Where is the restroom?" I asked. "Down the hall." Jacob dad said pointing down the hall. "Ok thanks." I say running to the bathroom.

•I got in the bathroom and I started to freak out. Omg what I'm I going to do. I'm scared to admit. I wash my hands and I walked out. I seem Jacob sitting down. They all looked me, but Jacob smiled and looked down.•

~skip the rest of the boring shit~

My mom and I got home and the first thing I did was freaked out. "Mom what did they say?!" I kinda said out loud. "Well they were talking about how are we going to um have the baby at who's house, and that's up to you and Jacob. And your doctor appointment is next week on Wednesday at 2:30. And other stuff." My mom says. "Ok." I said walking up stairs.

I was scrolling through my phone and notification said that I got a text from Jacob.

Jacob- Since your cast off wanna come to my house and come swim???? I have some friends over to.
Emma- Ya sure be there in a bit.
Jacob- Ok love.

I went to get my black baiting suit I wore to the beech but it was dirty and covered in sand so I just wore my other one.

I wore this bathing suit

And we can't forget me a hat

And we can't forget me a hat. BAHAHAHAA! I'm funny. Oh I need to shut the fuck before I kms. Ugh.

•I walked into Jacob backyard and Jacob and hid friends all looked at me. Jacob walked out of the pool and came over to me.•

I sat my stuff down and Jacob came and pick me and tossed me in the pool. I swam back up and looked at Jacob. "You got me bitch." I said looking up at Jacob. "Oh yes I did." Jacob said that after he jumped into the pool.

"Emma how tall are you?" Mark asked. "Well I'm 5'4." I said with that smart voice. "How do even reach Jacob for a kiss he's 6'3? You just right at his chest." Mark said laughing. "Like this." Jacob said reaching down to my mouth to kiss me with his thumb on my chin and rest of his fingers on the jaw line. And then we kissed.

"Jacob!" Jacob dad yells and jacob and I stopped kissing then Jacob pushed me in the pool like nothing happened. "Didn't you get enough of her when you where all in her pants!?" Jacob dad yelled back and all Jacob friends look at me. "Dad, not the time!" Jacob yells. "Fine later." Jacob dad said walking inside.

After I awhile I went home and went to sleep, and I enjoyed my night.

*chapter is over people sorry I got to lazy*