Chapter 3

Emma Pov.

I woke up on Jacob without my bra and underwear. "Jacob why are we um naked and I'm on you?" I asked. "I wanted to feel warm and safe." Jacob said making our naked bodies close.

"Jacob can we do something today?" I said still laying on Jacob naked body with mine. "Yeah you chose." He said winking. "Beech!?" I said with excitement crackly voice. "Anything for you." He said grabbing my ass making my lower put pressure on Jacob lower body.

After a while Jacob left and I put this on my bikini.

And I put my white nike hat on

•After getting change I slide on my Nike slides and crutched to Jacob house

•After getting change I slide on my Nike slides and crutched to Jacob house. I had my bad on my back it had my charger extra set of clothes, phone, food, towel, cash, and sunglasses.•

I knocked on Jacob door, and and Jacob mom answered. "Hi Jacob's mom. I'm here for Jacob, cause we were going to the beech today." I said as looked down at my leg. "Jacob your friend is here, and there waiting for you." Jacob's mom said Turing to her left and yelling up the stairs.

•Jacob came down the stairs in his baby blue swim trunks and his nike slides. Bahahaa we have the same pair slides. Jacob slowly looked at me like he never seen me in my bra or naked or something like that. Like you undressed me and had sex with like what the fuck.•

"Well I got the coolers with the food and drinks in my car, and towels, beech umbrella, sunscreen, and more stuff." Jacob said. "Ok." I said with a little giggle.

"Here let me help you." Jacob ran my crutches to his car and he ran back. Jacob picked me in a bridal style and carried to his new car witch is called a Kia.

•Jacob sat me in the passenger seat and kissed my on the lips. Jacob walked around to the driver side of the car. He opened the car door and sat down in driver seat and we started to drive off.•

Jacob put his hand on my thigh and he started to run my thigh I put my head on Jacob shoulder. "I love you." I told Jacob. "I know you love me. And I love you more." Jacob told me back and it made my day.