Love by moonlight

Above is an image of what I imagine Bess' room to be like.

To my small band of readers I apologise for taking so long to update. I totally forgot to plus I've been having writers block, I'm not very good at saucy writing. Enjoy.

****

The Highwayman, being the skilled thief he is, managed to unlock the old woodshutters with little effort. Unbeknownst to him Tim was watching with an eager eye, suspicion a flame.

The halls were silent, save the sound of his beauties voice. Her sweet gentle hums paved the path for him to follow. With slight hesitation, he knocked at the door, nervous to be so close to his love.

*Tap Tap tap*

Bess turned towards the soft sound with a fright, surprised to have a visitor so late. She opened the door with slight apprehension to reveal the man who had occupied her dreams this past fortnight. From afar she did not realise how muscular he was, his build filled the door frame causing her to shift slightly.

The air surrounding them became thick with an unspoken attraction as his eyes bore into hers. The slight breeze whispering though the open shutters caused her breath to hitch a tad, moving her vulumpsious breasts. She turned her back to him as he entered her chambers, closing the wooden door. Isolating them.

Looking away, suddenly feeling the heat and tension, she lowered her shawl exposing her milky white shoulders and bare neck.

That was all it took. He removed his handkerchief to reveal a deep scar running from his cheek bone, to the top of his lip.

Without a moment's hesitation he placed gentle kisses about her neck, leaving a trail of fire and lust. Surprised, Bess shuddered wanting more of his touch. She turned towards him and stared deep into his hazel eyes with longing. Sensing her lust, he crashed his lips onto hers taking his time savouring each kiss.

The kiss deepened as he coaxed her tongue to meet his sending sparks through her veins. The crimson love knot fell apart allowing her hair to cascade over her breasts as the kiss became wild and suffocating. The Highwayman ran his fingers through her wavey locks. He kissed her in the moonlight, O sweet black waves in the moonlight, the delicious scent of her floral perfume filled the night air.

They tore themselves from each other, breathless from the kiss.

The Highwayman opened his eyes and studied her face. Never before had he seen such beauty that of a maiden so young. It took all his strength not to seize her innocence at that moment but her swollen lips enticed him. Her glorious breasts pulled him toward her to the point where he could not suppress the feelings any longer.

Her first kiss was stolen in the dead of night by the skilled bandit whom she was taught to fear. She opened her eyes and smiled ever so slightly biting her plump lower lip. That was the sign he needed.

Her silent permission.

Showing great strength he carried her to the old wooden bed and tore the front of her grey cotton dress, revealing a tight bodice that accentuated her womanly figure. As he untied it Bess feverishly unbuttoned his jacket, removing layers and layers of unnecessary clothing. With each item of clothing carelessy discarded upon the floor he stopped and soaked in every inch of her perfect body, memorizing every curve.

"Like what you see m'lord." She purred, gently stroking her right breast causing a stir in the pit of his stomach. With that he grinned and lowered himself upon her body leaving a trail of soft kisses upon her abdomen til he was face to face with her womanhood.

He breathed in the scent of roses and desire. No words could describe the sight that lay before him. A perfect flower, untainted, untamed and his to devour.

Bess shivered at the feel of his warm breath as it caressed her delicate area. Propping herself up on her elbows she saw the look in his devilish eyes, the look of hunger and that's when she felt the soft kisses layed on her inner thigh.

A new sensation.

The feeling of euphoria ran the course of her veins. A burst of energy left pin pricks of desire as his skilled tongue danced with her sweet rose bud. He placed two digits within her, stroking her walls at a wild pace, adding fuel to a blossoming fire. Her moans filled the room as she arched her back, calling out for more.

To her dismay he stopped. No words exchanged. Suddenly feeling empty and cold. The Highwayman gazed upon her face amused at her expression. He smirked. Teasing.

For a brief moment he felt something unexpected as he looked deep into her eyes. Never in all his days had he taken the time to pleasure a woman, to truly feel her. They shared a kiss so passionate that this writer could not find the correct adjective to describe the intense heat and meaning behind the kiss.

Bess could feel his member at the base of her opening. A soft moan escaped her lips as he began rolling his hips in a slow, rhythmic pattern. Once she was used to his size, the pain turned to pleasure as each motion ignited another spark of electricity within her.

He and she were no longer separate bodies but one, joined together by the heat of their passion. This was not frivolous sex but more. The making of love. With each stroke he felt a part of his soul bind to hers. They reached the crescendo of their love making with waves upon waves of orgasms, heavy breathing being all they could hear.

After a moment of calm, he lowered himself upon her breast and listened to her decresing heart beat. Bess exlplored the scars upon his back, gently tracing the lines of his past. From that moment he knew he was forever indebted to her, for she showed him he was capable of loving another being. Body and soul.