Don't speak

Jesse's pov:

I watched as Tyler slowly wrapped his arms around her small waist and slowly kiss her while pushing her up against the locker.

What does kali even see in him?

My blood began to boil as his hands kept sliding lower on her back

A small growl escaped my lips.

Why do i even care kali is a slut and a bitch?!? I heard she slept with like five guys. But every time i look a her a get lost in gorgeous green eyes.

Your turning soft pull yourself together jesse.

Maybe i need another tattoo?!?

~~

Kali's pov:

Kelsey is wearing maroon leggings, black doc martens, a black rolled up sleeve tee and a flannel wrapped around her waist as she drags me by my wrist to her locker.

I am wearing a kinda low cut white pocketed tee with a back bralette, maroon cut off shorts, black crew socks and timberland boots.

We stop walking as we reach the lockers and she begins putting in her code, and tanned arms lightly shove my back against the lockers.

I look up to see Tyler looking down at me, he wraps his arms around my waist and we begin to kiss. I open my eyes for a second and look behind Tyler to see Jesse with a tight expression looking at us.

"NO PDA!" kelsey yells at the top of her lungs making Tyler stumble back, everyone begins to laugh.

~~~

During lunch i get off of Tyler's comfortable lap to get some gum out of my locker. While I'm in the hall way Chloe (the school whore wearing a pink body con dress, white high heels and five pounds of make-up, she has bleached blonde, extension in hair that is pin straight) stops me in my tracks.

"Your such a slut, i don't see why Tyler likes you, Jesse is mine, and even your Mom left you, no body cares about you." she spits making tears spring into my eyes.

I full on run to the bathroom and shut myself in a stall, i begin to cry my eyes out. Tyler, seeing me run into the bathroom comes into the stall and wraps and arm around me.

"What did she say?" he asks softly.

"S-she said n-nobody cares about me because my mom left us and t-that i-i'm a a s-slut," i say in between sobs.

"Why did she call you a slut?" he asks.

"Because at Taylor Mcgreen's Kelsey dared Jesse to kiss me and i kissed him back." i say afraid of his reaction.

"WHAT YOU KISSED THAT THAT GANGSTER?!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!? YOU NO WHAT talk to you later." he says, his face full of rage.

He storms out of the bathroom, making me cry harder. Jesse, hearing Tyler yell at me comes in to the stall and embraces me as a close my eyes and sob.

"He doesn't deserve you." Jesse says at he kissed my forehead.

~~~

Over the next week i called Tyler like 50 times and cried. A lot.

The next day i wake up, put on a huge sweatshirt and leggings, with uggs too sad to try and look cute.

I eat ice cream for breakfast and drive to school.

~~~

At lunch a pick at my salad while sitting at the indie table, Jesse talking to Zach.

I look over at the table where i used to sit and see Chloe talking to Tyler and giggling.

My eyes begin to water up and i clutch my knees to my chest.

~~~

In the halls i stop Tyler.

"Hi, did you get my calls i miss you and i'm sorry about the whole Jesse thing." i say looking at the floor.

"Um hi Kali I don't think it's a good time to talk, i think we just need a break from each other, and i would not be as mad if you told me a while ago, and it hurts that you didn't trust to tell me.." he says then walks away.

I run to my car and turn on the engine.
I put my head on the steering wheel and cry harder than ever before.

I really love Tyler.