About a boy

After school i slipped on yoga shorts tennis shoes and a sports bra.

I head out to the soccer field.

Outside i see tyler wearing only soccer pants and vans without a shirt his defined tan abs dripping with sweat.

"Hey babe!" i yell out to him.

All the guys heads turn toward me and gape at how i am only wearing a sports bra.

I begin walking toward Tyler and i feel all of the guys gazes.

"Hey! Thats only for me to see." he says directed at the guys and me.

"Come on Tye its 110 degrees outside." i yell running over to him, i jump up wrapping my legs around his torso.

He hold my butt and i give him a long kiss.

Matt starts talking to tyler and i jump off of him.

I turn around to see Jesse without a shirt with his tattoos on display looking genuinely pissed i wave kinda feeling guilty.

'Does he have a thing for me'

I walk over to the guys and jump on Matts back.

I know it sounds like i'm a slut that the guys just put up with but i love hanging out with the guys and am really close to them

~~

"Hey you want to hang out after school?" matt says

"Yeah lemme grab my bag." i yell back i run into the locker room when i run into a muscular body and i realize its jesse

"What the hell was that?!?" he almost yells

"That was me showing my BOYFRIEND i love him."i yell back "why do you even care?"

"Because i love you." he mumbles so i cant hear him

"What?"

"I don't care!" he says walking away

"I don't understand men." i say ti my self

~~

I jump into matts jeep after i changed into shorts and i thin sweater that says "mermaid" and i pull my hair into a messy bun, but on my aviators, braided sandals and pink lip stick

At the beach near matts house we ask a random tourist to take a pic of me on my matts back with my canon rebel camera

If you were wondering i dated matt for freshman and sophomore year and then we realized we love each other as friends and then i fell in love with Tyler

In his house we drink lemon aid, watch tvd and listened to the neighbourhood

"Isn't it weird how Jesse goes to our school?" he asks me

"Its actually pretty freakin cool." i reply with a shrug

Later in the day i took off my clothes and put on my bathing suit and matt did the same.

My bathing suit was a lavender bikini top with fringe and the bottom had tribal print.

Showing off my tattoo right above my bikini line that says Hawaii with a palm tree next to it.

On my left arm i have another tattoo right under neath where my arm folds it says 'Hunter Kyle 7/13/96' and 'Stephen Kyle 5/26/91 - 4/17/12' and 'Matt Roerig 6/22/95' i know its kinda stupid to get your best friends name tattooed but even if i end up hating him i still will remember all the fun we had together and what about kelsey? i have only known her a year and ive known matt 6 years so i thought it was more appropriate.

At the pool we drank iced tea and listed to grouplove and swam around i have to say i love this kid to death.

After a while we sat down and i talked to him about everything that has to do with Jesse.

By 8:00 i fell asleep outside so matt wrapped me in his sweater and carried me to his room bridal style.

I woke up "i have to take a shower!" i yelled running to his shower

"Im coming!" he yelled after me we took a swim suit on shower together and dried off .

I changed into one of his big shirts and my underwear and he just slept in his boxers.

I crawled under the sheets shivering "damn its cold" i said in between shivers.

He got under the covers as well and wrapped his arms around me i instantly fell asleep on his chest.

"Love you Kali." he said as i drifted off to sleep

~~

A/N

Please excuse my verb tense issues and please don't think kali is a slut she is just really close to matt in a brotherly way and is in love with Tyler.

By the way Stephen is her older brother who died and ill include that later

Thanks guys for reading