i'm sorry...

Kali's POV:

It was the night of my plan to get back the man that i love.

I hopped out of bed on the saturday and dragged my feet to my double door closet then opened it staring at my clothing selection.

I need to wear something special.

I sigh frustrated.

This will not fucking work...

I pull out my and unlock the screen and call.

"Hey kal whats up?" Kelsey's voice sings.

"Can you meet me at the promenade by Newport? I need an outfit for tonight."

"Yeah meet you in 40?"

"Yeah thanks kisses bye."

"K see ya love bai."

Living near Santa Monica and Newport being half an hour away i need to get dressed. Quick.

I put on a black lace bralette a blue tee shirt and some black cut offs, i grab my black leather bag, my sunglasses and my black high top converse. I run to the bathroom and apply sun screen and mascara then run out the door.

My uncle (who i live with) is sitting on the porch with my brother who is talking to Zach.

My uncle looks up.

"Hey Kal where you going?"

"Hey i am going to Newport to meet Kelsey, got to go."

"Yeah hurry, and have fun!"

My uncle just turned 23 and acts like my age so he is pretty cool.

I put the top down on my jeep and hop in.

I finger brush my hair before turning on the ignition.

I put one hand on the steering wheel and turn on lana del rey full blast.

I drive past the crowded city and beaches until i reach the promenade.

I hop out if the car and look at my phone.

12:34

I walk over to see Kelsey standing in front of the door holding two vente peach green teas.

"Hey Kels thanks so much." i say then grab my tea.

"Where to first?"

"LF?"

we walk in and EVERYTHING catches my eye. First i pick up a bush lace bralette that is a bathing suit with the matching bottom.

I look around until i see a light mint colored tight tee shirt and layered lace shorts that fall below my butt and a long crystal necklace inside a bullet casing.

We pay and head out of the store.

Next we head to steve madden and i pick up some beaded black gladiator sandals that go up to my ankle covered in white lace.

We go get manicures and i get kinda sharp acrylic nails that are rose gold.

Next we go to the hair salon and i decide to change up my hair. i get it layered and ombred and kelsey dyes the inside of her blonde hair cotton candy pink.

After that we go to this like piercing kiosk and i get a teal stud in my nose and a pink diamond on my belly button.

The last place we go to is Brandy Melville (ik total typical girl) i just pick up six rings and then we go home.

~~

Since Kelsey is going tonight also she comes over so we can get ready together.

First we get dressed, Kelsey bought a white daisy printed slip dress and light brown lace up high heels that are kinda like botties with a heel

She fish tail braids her hair to the side and i just salt spray in my hair, texture it with my fingers then part it down the middle.

She wings out brown eyeliner and i just line my eyes with eye liner and put on waterproof mascara.

~~

"Don't take me tongue tied, don't wave no goodbye nooooooooooo!!!" we both sing off key at the top of our lungs bobbing our heads in Kelsey's car.

When we got to Christo's house my mouth dropped almost down to the floor.

It was a two story house sitting on a cliff over looking the ocean, almost covered in glass windows.

We walk through the back gate to see Jesse, Christian, Christo, Zach, and some other bands members. I look at the deck chairs to see tyler talking to a indie chick with a ton of tattoos and piercings with pink ombred hair.

He still has his sweet yet hot look on his face, and a soft smile.

My heart melts (ik i sound like a total girl)

After chatting (and drinking) for about an hour we all sit by the pool.

Jesse has his guitar and everyone is asking us to sing together.

Ok, so i am not the best singer , not even ok but its not like you want to cover your ears when you hear me sing.

Jesse starts strumming his guitar and starts singing,

"I tried to be someone,i lied to be someone else
For you
If i had done something a little bit differently we would have moved in a better direction than this baby..."

Then i start singing

"If you were human, if you were who i'd assumed you were you wouldn't have done this um no, i thought i did something but he would do anyything to bring me down...
And he brought down down"

Duet:

"Ahh you say that you love me but you act like you don't you used to adore me laughed at all of my jokes, don't take this the wrong way, you put me in harms way, when we had our first kiss it was your favorite thing and you weren't lying when you said it would would sting, don't take this the wrong way, imagine our children how fucked
Would they be? mommy's a psycho daddy lives in a dream,don't take this the wrong way ay um um um i tell you i'm sorry... i can't thank you enough. i thought that i loved you but we weren't in love we weren't in love, you were my my drug, we were fucked you liked to think, push through the bad ignoring the problems just to hold what we had don' t take this the wrong way, don't take this the wrong way..."

After that we talk for a while and then the pink haired girl, who told us her name is Octavia and that she prefers to be called via. WTF ?!? Jumps in the pool wearing a tie dye one piece cut out bathing suit, again WTF?!?

Jesse of course follows suit, stripping down to show of his many tattoos.

Aye, what the hell?

I take off my clothes and dive into the pool.

As i resurface Tyler accidentally bumps into me.

He just grumbles and swims away, again my heart breaks.

I see him flirting with chloe.

I swam over to Jesse and wrap my arms around his neck.

He leans in and our lips touch and electricity courses through my body as his slick tongue tastes every inch of my mouth, i wrap my legs around his waist and i can feel him getting aroused, i moan.

Suddenly, someone pulls jesse's soft warm lips away from mine, and i subconsciously growl.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND? HUH BAD BOY?" tyler yells at Jesse.

"I'm your girlfriend?" i ask.

"No shit Kali, i love you and its been tearing me up ignoring you..."

~~

Oooo is Tyler really a good guy? humm
Sorry for the SUPER late update (that rhymes haha) i had spring break and i am a terrible person, soo... here you go!