Hey, L.A.

"Aww crap!!" i yell when something pushes me off of my warm bed i slowly open my eyes to see Hunter standing over me laughing only wearing sweatpants showing off his 6 pack.

I narrow my eyes at him and scream

"HUNTER LUKE KYLE!! YOU ARE DEAD!!" i push my self off of the carpet and run after him. I jump on his back and push him onto my bed with his hands behind his back.

"Now, leave!" i say pushing him out the door.

I look around at my room which is white with a huge poster of me and Hunter surfing in Hawaii, a queen size bed with baby blue sheets, and a walk in closet with mirrors on the doors, i have a desk with my imac, a pink penny board on the floor and my tribal print surf board also on the floor

Aww the weekend i sigh to my self

Ping!

I open my phone to see a text from Tyler

'Hey babe want to come cliff diving with us?'

I quickly text back

'Yeah meet you in twenty'

I put my phone down and begin to get dressed

I pull on a neon coral bikini that is lace and pull on short shorts that are distressed white.

I pull my hair into a messy bun grab my keys flip flops and bag.

I walk up to my four door silver jeep rubicon and put the key in the ignition.

I pull up to a a cliff with a 30 foot drop down to the ocean surrounded by trees.

I park my car and slip off my shorts.

i see Matt, Some other jocks and Tyler. i run over to Tyler, "Hey babe." i say as a press my front to his back and wrap my arms around his waist. he spins me around to face him, his eyes scan my body.

"Hey Kali." he says and i run my hands over his defined tan chest and his v lines, his pants dangerously low. he runs his down the side of my body and down to my butt he places his hands there and i wrap my legs around his waist, feeling him hard. He kisses from my lips to my collar bone down to my cleavage.

I wrap my legs around his waist and grind into him a little he moans and i jump off his waist leaving him confused and jump off the 45 ft cliff,the salt water stings my skin and i float on my back .

I walk out of the water and hike back up to the cliff.

All the guys look worried as the sky turns grey and the waves begin to bellow.

I just shrug and do a flip back into the ocean.

The waves swell up around me a flip uncontrollably the sand sting my skin, just before i black out if a strong hand dragging me shore.

Then everything goes black.

~~

I am awake but my eye lids feel heavy with salt water

I open my eyes causing my head to throb and i see im in tylers room

He is sitting on his sofa with his face in his hands.

I pull down the blankets to reveal im wearing just one of tylers t shirts.

There is a brace on my wrist indicating i broke it. Tyler seeing im awake walks over and crawls in bed with me and he caresses my face.

"I was worried sick you have been out for almost two day, you scared me half to death don't do that iloveyou." he says rushing out the last part,i smirk a little.

I pull off his soccer pants leaving him in his boxers and he pulls off my shirt leaving me in only in pink lacy underwear.

I move over so i am pulled flush up against him and begin kissing his lips while my hand is trailing down to the hem line of his pants i grind against him and he hardens, and i fall asleep in his arms.

~~

Kinda short chapter i know but next chapter theres drama and more Jesse and sorry for the kinda late update been busy

Cast:

Kali- Cait Barker with brown hair

Tyler-Matt Lanter with blonde hair

Matt- Zach Roerig

Jesse Rutherford- Jesse Rutherford

Kelsey- Shannon Barker

Hunter- Austin North

Zach (indie guy)- Dylan Everett

Vommet