~Of Kitchens and Apologies~

It had been a 3 days since Bill's and Dipper's conversation, and as much as they thought talking all of it out with each other would help;

It didn't. 

They hardly spoke unless brushing past each other in a narrow hallway, Dipper usually mumbling an "Excuse me.." and looking at the ground, avoiding Bill's eye contact. Of course, Bill despised the uncomfortable silence. There was so much left unsaid, so many actions that had to be taken. Things surely could not stay how they were. No. Not after that. Especially when it was just them in the shack, things were depressingly quiet. 

Dipper washed the dishes in the sink calmly, playing a song from his Bluetooth speaker sitting on the window sill with chipped white paint while singing along softly. Light from the sunset illuminated his face and cast his shadow behind him on the wooden kitchen floor, also exposing all the dust floating through the air. He didn't know, but Bill Cipher was leaning against a corner, a small half-smirk playing on his lips with his foot crossed over the other one and his hands stuffed into the pockets of his black jeans. He couldn't help but smile at the brunette, who seemed totally in his element and totally relaxed. His singing became louder, not realizing he had an audience. Bill listened, trying to stay as quiet as possible until he realized that he recognized the familiar song.

  ♪  Sleep on me, feel the rhythm in my chest, just breathe

I will stay so the lantern in your heart won't fade  ♪

Dippers singing was fluent and much more smoother than when he was speaking. He turned to see Bill, and he didnt acknowledge him when he jumped back behind the corner to pretend like he hadnt been watching the whole time. Bill raised his eyebrows, impressed with the other's unknown talent as he peaked back around, Dipper facing out the window again. Bill came up behind him, but Dipper didnt care. Instead he just smiled, wiped his hands on the towel, and kept singing like nobody was watching. 

  ♪The secrets you tell me I'll take to my grave
There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway ♪

Dipper turned around, leaning on the edge of the sink and his eyes locked with Bill's, and they seemed to be brighter and deeper brown than usual, with small flecks of a forest green that Bill hadnt noticed before. They almost looked more alive and more innocent. The light from the window behind him lining his head and shoulder, making him almost look angelic. Bill sang the next part with him, their voices blending together perfectly. 

  ♪ And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed

I know that you love me, love me
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head  ♪

Dipper looked up at the slightly-taller blonde. They were so close there knees were almost touching. Dipper shadowed Bill, making his eyes seem to glow less. His skin wasn't so pale, his hair not so vibrant in Dippers shadow. Bill looked faded and vulnerable. Dipper, bright and alive and human. Bill, faded and powerless and a demon.

  ♪  Kiss my lips, feel the rhythm of your heart and hips

I will pray so the castle that we've built won't cave  ♪

Bill placed his hands on either side of the brunette on the edge of the counter. Their faces extremely close to each other. Dippers eyes widened a little, his breath getting caught again. This feeling was all too familiar to the brunette, he panicked and he didnt think.

He hurriedly placed his lips on the blondes, placing his hands on Bill's hips and pulling him closer and closing his eyes tightly. Bill couldnt even react. The sudden kiss was obviously unexpected, so he didnt have time to react before Dipper pulled away. Once he did, Dipper looked like he was about 0.5 seconds away from bursting into tears. His face was flushed a deep shade of red. "I-Im sorry..." He muttered and looked at the ground, wanting to run away but Bills arms blocked him from moving away from the kitchen sink edge. 

Bill just raised his eyebrows and said calmly, "Would you do it again?"

"Huh?" The shorter male in front of him asked, still avoiding contact completely. 

"Would you kiss me again, given the chance to do it over?" Bill said a little slower , tilting his head a bit, a small smirk on his lips.

Dipper knew he had to be honest. He was an awful liar. The truth was that he would easily do it again, so he nodded. 

"Then don't be sorry. If youre sorry, that means youre sorry you did it in the first place and that youd never do it again. And its perfectly okay, PineTree." Bill laughed softly, moving his arms away from the edge and placing two fingertips under the brunettes chin, making him look up at him. He used his other arm to wrap around the other males waist and pull him closer. With that, he fluttered his eyes  closed and leaned in, placing his lips gently on the others.

//ITS LATE AND SHORT AND I AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FRENS ;~; In all honesty, Im losing interest in this story, but do not worry! I will continue this story because I promised myself Id actually write a book and finish it for once. Thank you for being patient and being supportive ^^