▸ September 14th (part two)

"Oh my god, Hinata you look great!" Naruto compliments running up for the girl and tackling her into a hug.

Hinata barely mananged to say, "Thanks." As her ribs were caving in on her due to the bone crushing hug.

"Naruto." Sasuke said.

"Oh right, sorry Hinata." She said releasing her as Sasuke walked over to her side. "I just get really excited."

"Yeah we can tell," Kiba comments warning a giggle from Hinata.

"Why don't we go to a table and order already?" Hinata asked and the others agreed. Kiba threw an arm over her shoulders as the four walked over to an empty booth.

Naruto and Sasuke sat opposite of Kiba and Hinata.

"Nice place, where'd you guys find it?" Naruto asked as Sasuke looked around.

"Kiba and I come here a lot," Hinata admitted.

"They know us on a first name basis," Kiba said, "Plus I know a guy from high school who works here and his dad basically owns this place."

"So I'm hearing is—" Sasuke said but was interrupted.

"Free food?!" She whisper yelled.

"Shh," Kiba said, "We wouldn't want everyone else to know. Let his be just our little secret."

Naruto and Sasuke nodded.

There was silence.

"Do you think they have tomatoes as a topping?"

"Gross, Sasuke." Naruto said to which he only shrugged.

"Puke-worthy dude."

"Tomato sasuce makes the pizza a pizza. Without it, it'll just be cheese and bread," Sasuke explained. "So how it it so gross to have tomatoes on top?"

"It just is." Naruto said and everyone else agreed.

Sasuke only sighed as the waiter came to the table with a smile on his face. "Hey Kiba, what'll it be today?" He asked before gazing over the the couple seated opposite of the two regulars.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you actually have friends," He joked, Naruto snickered at that. "I don't believe I've met you two before."

"Sasuke," He said.

"Don't mind him, he's just a grumpy goose all the time with a permanent bitch face," She explained. "I'm Naruto. Nice to meet you.. uh—"

"Choji."

"Nice to meet you Choji." She said.

"The feeling's mutual." He smiled.

Sasuke didn't visibly tense but he indeed tensed. Immediately he wrapped an arm around her waists pulling her to him.

"I take it you two are a couple as well," Choji examined Sasuke's movement with pure obliviousness.

"Yeah." Naruto said a little bit embarrassed of the fact that Sasuke was getting so protective because of guy she wouldn't even be interested in if they weren't together.

"Nice to see new couple around here," He said. "So what drinks can I get you all?"

"Sprite."

"Coke."

"Coke."

"Do you guys have Caprisuns?"

"Seriously?" Sasuke facepalmed.

"You were literally just asking if we thought they had for tomatoes for toppings." She said to him. "You don't have any room to talk."

Sasuke shrugged.

"We in fact do have caprisuns and we also have tomatoes for toppings, as odd as that may seem." Choji admitted.

"I want a Caprisun." Naruto said.

"So Spite, two Cokes, and one caprisun." He said writing down the notes in his small yellow notepad. "You guys want to order your pizza now or..?"

"Now please," Naruto spoke up. "We want four way split of topping in the pizza. One part with Italian meat, one part with pepperoni, one part with Italian meat, cheese and pepperoni, and one part with tomatoes."

"Alrighty then," He said. "Just twenty minutes and your pizza will be ready." With that he went away.

"You're so possessive." Naruto huffs crossing her arms as Sasuke's arm was still wrapped along her waist.

"Yeah dude," Kiba says.

"Oh like you can talk." Sasuke says, "I recall that one time a few months back and this guy was flirting with Hinata in your presence, and you literally kissed her in the middle of her sentence."

"Really?" Naruto asked Kiba.

He only blushed in embarrassment. "And not even a peck on the lips. A full out make out session. I think I even saw tongue—"

"Okay, Okay! I think we get it." He said giving in.

Meanwhile Hinata stayed completely silent, a blush burning on her cheeks as she replayed that memory in her head. To say she was embarrassed at the time would be an understatement.

"But you're not off the hook Sasuke." Kiba stated.

"Yeah, did I tell you guys about the time he broke a guy's arm and four of his fingers?" Naruto said.

"Wow, Sasuke. You are the king of possessiveness."

"I'm happy that you see my superiority to peasants such a yourself."

Kiba chuckled, "You haven't changed at all since high school. You're still an ass."

"Don't say that word!" Naruto said to him with a warning look.

"What, you mean as—"

"Don't say it!"

"For some odd and unknown reason, Naruto hates hearing that word." Sasuke explains.

"Ohhhh." Kiba says, "Hinata's like that too. She hates hearing certain words."

"Like what?"

"Like really lewd words." Kiba explained. "I won't get into detail, but I'm sure you have a pretty vivid example of what I mean."

"Ok, can we change the topic?" Hinata asked.

Silence once again filled he air before being shattered by Kiba.

"So... what's this I hear about a certain blonde being pregnant?" Kiba asks wiggling his eyebrows.