▸ September 12th

"I've been thinking.."

"Don't hurt yourself."

She scoffed, "Don't be an butt Sasuke."

"Fine." He said as she sat next to him.

"Anyways... Sasuke, do you ever wonder how life would be like if you were the opposite gender?" She asked, jumping onto his lap as his eyes stayed trained on the television screen.

"No." He said.

"Well I have," She admits.

He turned his attention to her, "Why?"

"Just think about it!" She says excitedly, "What if I were a boy—"

"Then I'd be gay."

"—and you were a girl." She finished.

"Then we would have a heterosexual relationship." He stated plainly, "Like what we have now." His eyes were not trained again on the TV.

"Sasuke, what if you were pregnant?!"

"Then I'd be pregnant." He deadpanned.

"What if I were a boy?" She asked again.

"You already asked that question."

"No, like if I was a boy, would you see me the same way."

"Of course not," He said looking down at her, "If you were a boy you wouldn't have those."

Naruto looked at where his eyes had trailed to, and instantly a tint of a blush dusted her cheeks. "You're a freaking pervert, Sasuke."

"Only when it comes to you."

"Whatever," She waved it off, "I meant it like... Like if I was a boy would you still love me the same."

"Yeah," He stated, "Wether you're my girlfriend or boyfriend, you're still mine."

"That's comforting."

"Mhm..."

"If I was a boy, I'd have boy parts."

"Yeah, you would."

"Sasuke, what if I were a boy and I was like in an alternate universe?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like, I had boy parts. And we were in the alternate universe: you were an uzumaki and I was an uchiha!" She said.

"That would be extremely weird."

"I agree," She said. "Lets also agree to never speak on this again."

"Agreed."