Scary story time muahahaha

Ok, so this is a true story thay i was once told. Be ready to not sleep tonight muahahahahahahaha

It all started with a little girl. She thought she was perfect that is, until her father died. Her mother and brother would hit her and tell her messed up things like 'your the reason he died. I should have aborted you even if he did say i should have you!'. Her brother would do 'things' to the girl. Slowly her self-esteem was lowered until it was nothing.

One night at 10:40 her mother and brother heard her talking to herself jn the bathroom. Saying she was pretty, she could make it, she was strong. Now the mother and brother did not like that one bit so they turned off the light switch and went to the bathroom door. There had been sounds of stumbling when the lights were turned off. The girl had gone quiet.... When the mother and brother opened the door it was 10:45. Blood was stained everywhere. The shower curtains had been messed with. The brother and mother pulles then away seeing as the girl wasnt there. What they didnt notice was the girl~ the girls reflection in the mirror. Her head split open. She had appeared when they called her name. And it seemed time had frozen at '10:45'. The mother and brother saw the girl, dead. They hadnt wanted her dead, they just wanted to ruin her life. Seems they killed her. Her head was split in two, blood rushing out. The girl in the mirror pushed her mom into the bathtub forcefully. Hitting her head against the tap her head was opened, Brains spilling out and blood rushing out. Her brother was terrified and made a run for the door. The sister did her best to push him to the bathtub to split his head open. She failed as the brother went on to tell her story.

Careful when you enter the bathroom at 10:45pm. With the lights off and saying the name 'Roshika'