Meh Story

There was once a potato who grew at a farm with a bunch of other potatoes. This potato wasn't any different, it was just forgotten. The farmers lost their farm because they didn't have enough green paper to give to the people in black suits. They took everything with them.

They took Charkles, the dog with them. He was the only one who remembered me. I was forgotten. I survived somehow. The farm was broken down and in its place now stood a polluting building. The smoke covered the sky until everything was dark. The humans threw chemicals nearby, it never got to me until one day, it rained. The chemicals and rain mixed up. My roots soaked them up and I came alive.

As I got up and out if the dirt, I was amazed to see the sky a dark gray, no birds in the sky, every other plant was dead. I was not scared by this. I just wanted to leave. I ran/rolled out of there for a long time.

After about a week, I reached a place with tall rectangles that reached the sky. I later found out they were called sky scrappers. The ones known as humans lived in them. I would watched as the smaller ones would go outside and play. There were tall ones and short. They were of all sizes.

The ones that caught my interest were the ones that used wood on four wheels. They almost always were on their phones or had their lips against each others. I though they were the coolest ones. One day one of them dropped a rectangle that had lights on it. I took it and his in my hiding spot. Behind the bush. It was opened.

It was on a little website called wattpad. I decided to open it up. It was blank, no description , name, or stories. I made it my own, I was never caught. I somehow made made friends with the humans, some were nice, others were extra mean. It is hard to ignore them. But I just stopped listening to them.

Yeah, that was how I came to be and how I got wattpad

Yeah, that was how I came to be and how I got wattpad. Ugh, you can leave if you want. I used to be depressed and cut, I've been clean for 2 weeks. Yeah, guess that's all I'll let you know.