nine

Levi's -pov-

I cleaned him up. I saw all of his wounds . To be honest i cried a little. This bastard is going to get killed. I awoke from my thoughts as eren grabbed my wrists. "W- what is this?" Eren said with his voice cracking due to his light gloss of tears. Eren was looking at my wounds on my wrist. "Uh there nothing. It's from the straps" i said trying to sound convincing. He just gave me a i know you're lying type look. "Tell me the truth". I looked down i dropped the rag and let my limps fall. Eren grabbed my wrists, he kissed my scars. "Don't you ever cut over me again. Know are love will always bring us back together , no matter what. I can't live without you. You're all i need and all I'll need." He was crying. God i can't handle him crying."please .... don't cry. Please i'm fine now look at me. Please. I love you. Really. I was falling apart. I couldn't handle it." I was choking up. God i can't handle him crying. I pulled him into a kiss. It soon got heated.

SMUT WARNING.

eren slid his hand under my shirt. I moaned a little. I took my shirt off. Knowing that he was still in the bath. I pushed my hand down his chiseled body. He put his hand on my hand. I pulled back. "What's wrong? Oh god am i going to far? Shit i'm stu-" i was cut off by eren's hand sliding down my pants. I took them off for easy access. "Are you sure eren? I don't know if it will bring back memories...."  he still looked at me with lust in his eyes." You know he didn't take my virginity" my eye widened. "Wait.... wait what?" I was confused. "If you like it then that's taking it. I had to do under my own will." I thought for a second he made sense. i just replied with a kiss. The kiss got heated very fast. With a swift stroke i took my underwear off. I lifted eren up. His legs wrapped around my waist. I quickly pushed him on my bed. "Levi.... levi please" I smirked. I was kissing down his neck. A trail of Making love bites. "Ngh-levi stop...st...op teasing. I felt his growing member hardened. "So you're impatient~." I grabbed his member and slowly rubbed up and down. "Levi.... pl..ease...... JUST FUCK ME LEVI PLEASE I NEED YOU." I was pleased him moaning out the last little bit of the sentence. "Okay~." But i wasn't gonna let him off that easily. So i slowly crawled down to his already hardened member. I stared at him with lust and a half smirk. I soon reached my destination. I kissed his tip. "Mmmm." I moaned knowing it would send him crazy due to the vibration. "Ah....ngh.....erah." He liked what i was doing. And he liked it.  He liked it alot. But i want to be careful with him especially with the hell hes been through.

I started to bob my head up and down his member. His fingers intertwined in my hair. He pushed my head as i bobbed. I stuck my fingers next to his mouth. He answered my hope and licked all three fingers. Swirling , he got his saliva all on my fingers. I was still working my magic.

EREN'S .P.O.V.

God he was giving me so much pressure. I loved this guy so fucking much. I could never forgive erwin. He stuck a finger in my entrance. I squeaked in pain. He stopped and looked at me with love in his eyes. I nodded for him to go on. He started thrusting his finger in and out. On the plus side it made me forget about my ROCK solid dick. "Do you like that?" Oh god his voice even makes me horny. I nodded my head. Then he inserted a second finger. "Ngh.....NGh ....ahha hahhah." I was a moaning mess. I only wanted ro be his moaning mess. As soon as i got confy to the feeling he started sizizoring me. The pain soon turn to lust and pleasure. "Are you sure? Are you ready?" I nodded hisstaricly. He positioned him self at my entrance. He teased me with his tip. Once i felt the monstrous dick inside me i screamed out in pain. He waited for me to adjust. He was kissing my tears away to comfort me. As soon as i tightened around his dick he began again. "Ah...ah ere.....n so..... so...o ti....gh..t ngh." He was thrusting really slow. "Fast----fas.  .....ter " i said in between breaths. He replied with my request. He hit my sensitive spot.
"AHHHH AH MY....RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!" I threw my head back. He kept hitting right there. "I'm.....go...going.....to...cum!!" "Me tOO." And with that we both cummed. He flopped right next to me. I pushed my head onto his chest. I felt his racing heart. That alone sent me to sleep.

------------------------------
Woah 853 words.

-katie_urie23