IV.

****WARNING. sex.****

"May I kiss you?" He whispers, as he fingers dust lightly over my cheek. 

I try to stumble out an answer, but my mouth can't seem to form the right words. The only sound that follows is a sharp intake of breath and his fingers sliding into the back of my hair. His  grey eyes are nearly consumed by the depth of his pupils as they rake down my face and stare hungrily at my lips. Fuck.

I find myself overwhelmed by the smell of him -- a spice-ridden scent with what I can only imagine is the after-math of firewood and mint.

"Vivien," he bites his lip as his other arm snakes around the small of my back. His long fingers dig into my side. "Please," a deep sound in his chest rumbles. 

I can't help myself from wrapping my arms around the tops of his shoulders, my fingertips aggressively bury into the night of his hair. 

A sound gets caught in the thickness of his throat as his chest vibrates against mine. 

"Please, what?" I find my voice while my knuckles knot and tug at the locks of his hair. 

"Fuck," he growls, reaching down with both arms and gripping the backs of my thighs. His hot palms press against my skin through my leggings and send hot waves into my core. His lips find their way to the hollow of my neck and gently opens his mouth against my skin. His arms lift me and his body finds its way to the nearest wall. My back hits against the cold cemented wall, but the warmth radiating from his torso is burning against my skin. One hand holds me up and the other slides up the back of my shirt, fingers pressing and dragging down my spine. We spin, and he takes me onto my bed. Throwing me down onto my mattress, his body crawls over my own. Slowly, his nose and lips travel up my stomach, his searing breath makes my skin rise. 

"I'm not going to ask again." He moans out, as his hand takes my throat in hand, pulling my lips to his. "Tell me you want it." The words roll off his tongue, just as his eyes lock with mine. I simply nod, sure that if I spoke the words wouldn't come out. "Say it." He pleads again. 

"Please, Ian." I mumble, almost a moan. His pupils enlarge and his mouth hungrily attacks mine.  His lips are smooth, they move slow and hard against mine. Seeking attention, seeking gratification. My hands find the bottom of his shirt, dragging it up his muscled back. He leans up, hips straddled above mine. He rips his shirt the rest of the way off, and then rips mine from my skin. He eyes graze over the skin under my shirt, barely being covered by a black lace bralett.  His hands find my chest, sneaking under the fabric of my bra. The tips of his fingers brushing over my nipples, immediately hardening. His hands grip at my bra, and pulls it over my head. Releasing my breasts. His head slowly coming back down to mine. His lips dance over my lips, over my cheek, down my neck, my collarbones, chest, and then to my nipples. His lips are cold against them, and his teeth gently bite down. I gasp, and my back arches into the air. His hand presses against my chest, pushing me back down. "Not yet, love." He speaks low, eyes dark and hungry. I feel as if my entire body is ignited. 

"Are you sure? We don't have to do anything you aren't okay with." He slows down, looking at me with a genuine look of concern. 

"Ian, I'm sure." I pull him down to meet my mouth. My own hands push against the hem line of my leggings, and his take them the rest of the way off.  Somehow his jeans have made there way to my floor, and all that is separating us is our underwear. 

"Take them off," He begs, "now." I do as he says, ready for what is about to come. 

"Your turn." I muster the courage to speak up at him, and his face falls into a seducing smirk. His grey eyes darken when he hears my demanding tone. "As you wish, darling." He winks at me, slowly dragging them down his legs. Letting out his hardened length, his hands gently rub up my inner thighs. And his face lowers to meet his hands. Lips caressing my legs, closer and closer to my core. My breath hitches when his tongue flicks against me, and his hands squeeze my thighs. "Ian." I breathe out, not being able to handle the sensation he's thrusting upon me. His eyes meet mine from between my legs, and the sight is something I could never forget. The way his eyes glint in the light and his wet lips glisten. 

His hands wrap under my waist and flip me onto my stomach. Hand meeting my ass with a hard smack. I moan out, begging for more and the more hasn't even happened. 

Both hands reach out, grabbing my hips and pulling himself into me. He yanks my hips up, so I'm on my knees. His fingers find their way into my hair, pulling my head towards him. I moan louder this time, and his pelvis pounds into me harder, increasing the intensity of my moans and the pleasure I'm feeling. 

We are so invested in each others bodies, neither of us notice the text I receive from Nina letting me know that she and Kat will not make it tonight, but instead the morning. 

"Vivien, fuck." He moans my name as I yell out his, and we both climax. He then pulls away from me. Breathing heavily, we both lay on our backs. Out of breathe. 

"I'm not leaving you tonight, I'm going to stay right here," he kisses my nose and lips, "and do this until morning." He lifts a hand and brushes my hair from my face. "You look beautiful like this." He remarks, and kisses me again, but this time its softer. Sweeter, and meaningful. I can feel the truth seeping into my lips from his. 

"Fuck off." I jokingly say, laughing at him, and kiss him again.  

"With pleasure."