Chapter 4

I finally got home and tears were just poring out of my eyes. I went running into my room and laid there letting my tears just leave my eyes as I have been keeping all those tears in for such a long time. I sometimes guess its time to let them out, I sometimes guess even if you try to fight them they are just too much to keep hiding in.

-------Time Skip-------

It was morning I got ready to head to the Castillo house to help German but first I had to put a lot of makeup under and around my eyes and face as it was all red and puffy from me crying all night long. Its actually been a very long time since I cried this much actually since that night, that night my...mother.....died.

------Time Skip------

I finally arrived to the Castillo house hold. When I entered the house I saw German on the couch with a lot of papers I guess he has a lot of work.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning Angie" he said

I went to sit next to him we soon after started to work on the papers and stuff. After sometime of working we needed a break.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked

"Um sure" I said

"What would you like?" He asked

"Some water would be okay" I said

"Okay then coming right up" he said and I laughed a bit, it was just the way he said it.

He left to get the drinks from the kitchen, then his phone started to ring it was right next to me should I?? No. But it won't hurt anyone if I maybe just.... answer it right? So I did.

??: Hello German, I was wondering if we could meet up tomorrow after noon for lunch? A girl said into the phone

What should I do, do I hang up the phone or say something, who is she any way???

I then heard someone's voice.......