chapter 17

3 hours later, they heard the door slam open and they saw Jace helping Alec inside. They saw that Alec was bleeding and Magnus rushed over to him. Alec gasped and Isabelle said, "We got ambushed in the sewers by demons. Shapeshift one's too. Alec got ambushed by his family. Stabbed plenty of times. Jace applied 2 iratzes."

Magnus put Alec on the couch and looked over his wounds. Alec gasped when Magnus touched his body. Magnus said, "I'll make you heal faster. Hold onto something." Magnus started healing Alec and stopped. Alec sat up and Magnus nodded.

Jace said, "We called Lily and she brought Stan and they helped us kill the demons so we could get Alec here."

Alec said, "We told Lily and Stan that we owe them both a favor."

Raphael said, "Why didn't you call me or other shadowhunters?"

Clary said, "There was no time. Alec was going to die so we called Lily. We couldn't hold them off. I tried to use my parabatai strength and that, but it couldn't hold out long enough. Ana tried to help, but the demons were too strong."

Simon said, "You could've called me. I can fly and teleport with the teleport rune. I would've gotten there faster than Raphael and any other person."

Clary said, "You wouldn't have gotten there fast enough enough. He was literally 4 minutes from death. Lily and Stan helped us bring Alec here with their speed in the sewers."

Lucas said, "Don't start any fights please."

Nico said, "Magnus doesn't need any blood on his expensive carpets or walls or anything."

Natsu said, "Are the rest of you hurt?"

Jace said, "No. We used iratzes and we're mostly healed. Alec got the worst of it."

Gray said, "You should probably go change. I'm pretty sure Magnus keeps extra of everyone's clothes in his closet."

Magnus said, "I've had to lately because everyone stays over."

Sting said, "I can grab them. I know you don't want to be away from Alec." Magnus nodded and told Sting about the box with clothes in it. Sting grabbed the box and gave everyone another set of clothes. They went to go change in the bedrooms and shower too.

Rogue said, "How much does everyone sleepover?"

Magnus said, "2 or more times a week. Alec and I barely get any alone time anymore because there's work or a client."

They came out in their new clothes and Alec grabbed his phone. Alec called Lydia and Lydia said, "Hey Alec! Any news."

Alec said, "Yeah." Alec told Lydia everything that happened and that they're at Magnus' if she needs anything else. Alec hung up.

At 3pm, Magnus said, "I have to go pick up the warlocks. I should be back in 10 or 20." Magnus left through a portal.

He came back 20 minutes later with the warlock children. Madzie ran over to Alec and said, "Daddy, uncle Ragnor taught us how to put up wards and do simple spells."

Alec said, "That's great Madzie."

Erik said, "Ragnor taught me how to make food appear and change my clothes and hair." Magnus chuckled.

Ella said, "Mommy, I got to make ice cream appear."

Ana said, "That's great Ella."

Miles said, "I made a dog appear by accident." Magnus chuckled.

10 minutes later, the vampires on patrol came in. The vamps ran to their kid mates. Zoey said, "Hey Erik! How was school?" Erik told Zoey everything.