Chapter 1

As the bell rang for the teachers to call out students one by one I felt startled, it was the first day of 2nd grade and I was really nervous as I walked in the classroom. Then this new boy came in, he wasn't hot but he wasn't ugly he was average with black glasses it was like me with short hair. But he looked like one of those boys who makes fun of girls of how they looked or talked, which in my case he'd be making fun of my stuttering. Then he sat beside me and said "hey I'm Ryan,what's your name"? It took me a while to speak "hi, my name is T-Tiffany" he looked at me weirdly thinking I was a retard. He didn't say anything to me after that but I got use too it till one day I was at lunch and Ryan sat beside me and said "hey Tiffany" I just gave him a startled look. "Are you okay he?" asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. He asked me if I wanted to play spin the bottle, so I decided to play spin the bottle with him and some of our friends and they said "who ever it lands on you have to date". So I spun the bottle and it landed on Ryan what are the odds of that. Then he said "Me!?! No" and I felt like a complete idiot. But then after a couple of minutes he agreed. At the end of the day he kept on asking me the same question "Do you still love me" on and on. I was getting annoyed with it but I just got use to it after the 20th time.