Chapter 14

Stella's POV

I wake up and groan. Matt's arms are around my waist. I wriggle out of his arms and sit up and I try not to wake him. I smile remembering about the date I had tonight with Matt. I get up and go into the shower. I wash my hair thoroughly even though the purple looked good on me. It was annoying because I couldn't wear stuff that would clash with my hair. I washed my body and got out of the shower.

I checked my hair most of the dye had come out he must of got a really like really cheap one. When I entered my room I saw Matt staring at me. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE TOWEL!!! "OUT," I scream at him. He bolted out the door. I picked out a Calvin Klein jeans grey crop top, ripped pale denim jeans, Adidas sneakers, circle sunglasses and a black hat. I went to my vanity and straightened my hair. I put some black mascara on, some lip gloss. I also put my Calvin Klein eternity now perfume on.

I packed my vans bag with my books and my rose gold MacBook pro.

I go downstairs and enter the kitchen. I grab some fruit loops and some milk I quickly eat and head off to my car I hadn't been bother to fix my Toyota I sighed and got into my Ferrari. I knew I had a lot of explaining to do.

I arrived at school. Everyone was watching me as I parked the car and got out. I quickly hurried into school. I dumped my bags in my locker and walk to Carmen and Sophie who were in a very deep conversation.

"Hey guys," I say. "OMG!!! Did you know that apparently Luke Brooks lives here". I literally stop. "Yeah," I say. "He's so hot," say's Carmen. I nod it was very hard for me to stop cringing. I said bye to them and left for my first class.

I slide into the corner back seat. Matt slides in next to me. "Why did you bring your Ferrari?" he asks. "My other car isn't starting up," I say. He nods. "Matt... We haven't started our assignment yet," I say. "We have like a whole month to do it," he says while shrugging.

"Princess,"  Matt said "thanks for everything". "Your welcome prince charming," I say.

At lunch time I go to the library. I see Carmen and Sophie come in. I am reading a book called Lion by Saroo Brierley. Ok, that wasn't really true I was on snapchat going through the filters.