7. The feeling of betrayal

I hardly remember how I got back to my apartment. My mind's full of the image and though about HIM making out with some chick so openly. I'm furious! But you are just chat buddies, nothing more. Just friends. I know, I know! Although I feel like I was betrayed somehow... Cheated... Even though we are just friends... But I opened up for him my thoughts, my soul. Urgh! I'm so confused!

I plop heads down to my bed and lie there for about 20 minutes, I think. I can't keep calm. I need to think coldly and straight. *Ding* Oh ssshit. Not at the best moment.

Simon Sim: Hi beautiful :*

It's already 2 pm. He always wrote me at least at 11am. Why today's different? He was making out with a woman. And why, after that he sends me kissing emojies?! Is he a player?!..

Simon Sim: Ema? :*

I didn't write him 10minutes and he already tries to see if I'm online. Because in Kik you don't know if the person is online until he/she writes you back.

Ema Vane: Hi...

Simon Sim: Angel! :*

Ema Vane: don't call me that.

Simon Sim: why are you upset? Did I do something?

Ema Vane: are you fucking serious?!

Simon Sim: Yes. Talk to me or else I won't know what happened.

Ema Vane: you happened!!!

Simon Sim: What did I do?

Ema Vane: you got your tongue down some chicks throat!

Simon Sim: you were there today..?

Ema Vane: so it was you...

Simon Sim: So, we live near each other! Awesome! :o

Ema Vane: ... I'm angry at you and you try to be cheerful...nice move.

Simon Sim: It's a misunderstanding. That's why no need to be angry :)

Ema Vane: I don't trust your talk about some shit right now...

Simon Sim: *sight* OK. Imagine, some fan girl, who always stalked you. Creepy, right? So, I tried to confront her peacefully by talking to her...

Ema Vane: yeah, nice talking...

Simon Sim: Listen! We were seating on the bench, talking. And she was talking about how madly she's in love with me and such. I was refusing her in every way I could. Although, she got upset and pushed me a little down. And the next thing I know, she was straddling me and ... Kissing me...

Ema Vane: yeah... It was against your will... The way you were so into it, didn't even seem like it. And what's next? What happened after the making out?

Simon Sim: I pushed her off of me. Aggressively... I even yelled at her. She was shocked, even scared of me and she ran away. I hope, I won't see her anymore...

Ema Vane: and you want me to believe you, when I don't know you?

Simon Sim: I know that trust needs to be earned. And this situation doesn't help much either. But, please, you can trust me. We can meet up, for you to see my sincere eyes...

Ema Vane: I need to be alone, for awhile...

Simon Sim: Please, don't give up on me angel... I need you...

Ema Vane logged off