1. Kik

I was bored with my life. Everything was grey. I didn't see any colors of the world, because I stopped carrying about everything. And why should I care? Everything was a mess...

When I got back from college, I just dropped my bag near my bed and I just dropped dead on my bed. I was so freaking tired. Tired of smiling to everyone and anyone. I hate to be polite and nice, but that's how I am. Can't disobey myself.

When I opened my laptop and entered Facebook, there were some random discussion about how they met randomly their soulmates on the phone app called Kik. I wasn't much interested about finding my soulmate, but maybe... Just maybe I could find there something or someone who would lighten up my world.

So I decided to create an account in Kik. Downloaded it and used my real name and a false last name. It looked something like this: Ema Vane. So next thing is to find something interesting. I sow lots of games with android chatting. A little laugh escaped from my mouth. And how's that should be interesting? To talk to a program, no emotion, no nothing. Tryed to fined some people, but I ended up not writing to anyone.

This is stupid. With a sight, I dropped my phone on the bed and started doing my project assignment about toxins in food. Yeah, this is interesting, because I chose to learn about food in college and become a food technologist. Maybe only work will lighten up my grey world? Or not...