8. Coincidence

P.O.V. Simon

Simon Sim: Angel, please, don't be angry...

Simon Sim: Please, log in...

Simon Sim: I miss you...

These are the similar messages that I wrote her, but I had no response whole week. She hates me. I messed up. Although, I don't believe she was there. Somehow, I would have knew that she was watching me. I don't know how to explain this, I just know. I feel her. We never met, but something about her is different.

Well, she's not a maniac fan of mine. Opposite, she avoids me. That hurts me, but at least I know that I need to fight for her to actually have her. Or maybe I have no chance in having her if these insidance will happen more and someone would report it to her. Or worse, she would see it with her own eyes.

I rub my face and mess up my black hair. I grabbed my phone and unlocked the screen. Nothing. Empty. She won't ever write to me anymore. I'm screwed.

***

I didn't want to sulk at my room, so I thought I would have a stroll. I need to refresh my thoughts. I sigh walking around the neighborhood.

And than I spot someone with big headphones, listening to some music. Just chilling on the branch near some little park. Light colored hair, pale skin, blue eyes. Angel. I take a sharp inhale. She's wearing casually, jeans and a T-shirt. And she's not cold. "The cold never bothered me anyway" - Frozen. I laugh a little. I need to think something quickly or else I would look like a stalker. I cough. Casually I go and sit next to her. She notices me. Glances once. Ignores me. And than she frownes. I stifle a laugh. Her head snaps at me and her eyes are sooo big. I gave her a shock. Big one. I grin. Can't help it, I like her reaction. But she's so damn beautiful. Like a true angel.

"What are you doing here?" I think she wanted to sound aggressive, but her voice was so soft and somehow weak. Maybe from that shock, her voice was weaker. She turns away from me. I see that she wants to hide her blushing cheeks. So cute.

" I was just aimlessly walking around and than I spotted you..." I am so not taking my eyes of off her. I don't care even if she slaps me out of anger. I just want to see everything. She some what became a little nervous. Oh! She's aware of me. I like it. A lot.

"And you didn't write me back since... " I continue.

"Yeah, well, I didn't want to hear anymore bullshits." He's voice full of anger and much stronger than before.

"I explained it."

"And I don't believe you."

"Than let me make it up for you. Give me a chance." Oh boy, I'm running out of options. She bites her lower lip, thinking. And I can't concentrate on anything else but her lips. Her juicy, pink and hopefully soft lips. Oooh, how I would like to bite it. And at that moment she looks at me. She caughts me red handed. Her eyes narrowes at me. Somehow, I like this kind of look, it excites me. Oh shit. I squirm because I don't feel comfortable.

"Why should I?"

"Because..." I mess up my hair with one hand thinking. "Because I can't let you go. I can't stop thinking about you. I know, I messed up, but I don't  want to give up on you because of it. I just can't..." I can't stop my blabbering. I don't know if I made sense or not, but hopefully my true feelings will get acrossed to her. She let's out a big sigh. I stiffen.

"Fine. But I'm not trusting you." She gets up. "I have no idea whatbyou would need to do, for me to forgive you, but I'm giving you a chance. Don't scew it up." She turns around and leaves. Well, she has a nice ass. I relax letting out a sigh and laughing to myself. Atleast she will talk to me.