Siblings

(Renee POV)

(Back when i was middle school my brother Leon always waiting outside of my school back than when he was a police officer  and when saturday and sanday comes Leon teach me a self-defense just in case when he is not around to guide me. One night i saw Leon talking to her phone and of course i can hear there conversation that Leon is going to take a break of being police office and when he told me that he will taking a break i didn't surprise and..... Its hard to anyway Leon was told to the agency to train him and he say yes back than he told me to stay at house and eat healthy foods and to be strong brave girl when i was 13 Leon return home am kinda little surprise because he didn't tell me that he is going home so he change a lot everyday he is always having a exersice  he never miss and he's going to eat breakfast everyday sometimes he's rude and cold but i can get use to it..... When Leon have time with me we both talk each other and everyday or a month he's goes to mission to get rid of the bad guys but Leon is forgetting something he also forget my birthday but i don't remind to Leon when i remind to Leon that today is my Birthday maybe he won't be able to go to work just because of my birthday that's it that"s Leon he is my brother me well am just a simple girl and go to school i don"t want to be agent because is a lot of work and Leon does"t not like me to be a agent)

( At school)

(Renee classroom)

"Renee hey so are you going home after school" ask Abigail

"yeah sorry i can stay here my brother is going home so am gonna prepare our dinner hope you understand me... "said Renee

"yeah sure i understand so when is your free time ask" Abigail

"hmmm.... I think saturday" said Renee

"okay see you there" said Abigail

(While Renee is waiting for taxi her friend Davis went to Renee)

"hey Renee your going home already" ask Davis

"yes my brother is going home so am gonna prepare some dinner for the both of us" said Renee

"well (blush) Renee can i come too.. i mean not in your house there is no taxi that am gonna ride it" said Davis (blush)

"yeah sure no problem "said Renee (with a smile)

(Davis and Renee went home together )

"nice your house is pretty" said Davis

"thanks so do you want to get in" ask Renee

"get in what?? ask Davis" ( with curious face)

"oh me yeah sure" said Davis

(Sunddenly the security alarm started to make noise when Davis enter to Renee house)

"oh sorry my brother always told me to access the security alarm" said Renee

"that"s okay Renee every house have that one right" said Davis

"no they don"t my house only have a security" said Renee

"oh is that so" said Davis

"do you want some" drinks ask Renee

"oh just water can i explore to your house a little bit" ask Davis

"yeah sure" said Renee

(While Davis is exploring Renee house he saw a family picture)

"Is that your Brother ask Davis ( he pointed her finger to Renee" Brother)

yeah...

"than this must be your mother and father ask Davis" (point to Renee mother and father)