Special # 3 when he saw me that am naked

dear diary 

its been 4 months seen i work here, no wait i didn't work here i am just a student who train me to become a agent well the  one who actually train me here is Helena my first teacher and my second teacher is Chris and also Piers sometimes he trains me some karate moves some times a killer move but i usually don't listen to Piers but when Chris is teaching me well he actually teach me some combat moves,  lecture me sometimes he treat me like a military student i don't know why but it does not bother me next..... The partner Sherry and Jake  well does two well sometimes i teased Jake and when he is mad he just fight with me and Sherry of course she is watching me and he is observing my movements if its fast, slow nor a little soft and they both lecturing me so that's all i don't go to school because i already have one moving on.............

Renee POV

After the 50 laps running... Chris give it to me i was so tired but good thing that Piers is there to cheer me up and good thing that every 30 minutes Chris give me a water break coz he knows that i have asthma and when the asthma attack me again 100 % Chris will be beat up by Leon.....Anyway after the 50 laps running i went to the apartment and i rest for 20 minutes and after that i went to the bathroom and take off my clothes and filled the bath tubs a warm water and after the bath tubs was full up with the warm water and went in and before i lay down at the bath tab i was thinking if am going to take off my towel or not so i didn't think that much....

" Leon.....!!!! " Helena yelled

" yes Helena... " Leon said

" umm can you tell to your sister that she has a pop quiz tomorrow morning.... " Helena said with the usually talk 

" yeah sure...,  am sure that Renee is in our apartment see  you tomorrow... " Leon said he wave good bye to Helena 

~~~ At the Apartment ~~~

" hays life finally work is done " Leon said himself a little by litte i fall as sleep at the sofa and i woke up 4:00 pm and i went to the bath room to wash my face i turn around and it was Renee who is naked.........

" OH MY GOSH!!! she is so sexy and cool and way is she sleeping at the bath tub??? " Leon muttered ( of course Renee didn't drown herself )

Leon POV

why is she sleeping at the bath tubs?? did she sleep early or just because she is tired at the training well i should better do something....... but how??? this is complicated hays how am i going to carry Renee back to her bed WHEN SHE IS NAKED Leon get a towel and rapped Renee body ( he didn't touch anything on her body ) he put Renee on the bed but her hair is wet and her body is warm but NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!! what am i thinking she is my sister she is not damn it what the heck was on my mind huh no choice i guess man.....

~~ 1 hours later~~

" what happen huh why am i in my bed??, and why am not in the bath tub, what just happen? " Renee mumble herself i went back to the bathroom and the bath tub i filled in the warm water just gone " what the heck is going on?? " I whisper myself

ring.....

ring.....

ring....

i get my phone and i answer it and it was Jake 

[ hello]

[ hey Renee you might put some towel because people might see you ] 

[ what the Jake!!! how do you know that thing?? ] 

[ look at your right window ] i follow what Jake told me and he was right he is there 

[ so are you going to put some towel i can totally see your body ]