Chapter 7| lil pump (gazzy garcia) 2.0

; pairing — pump / goldenbih
; warnings — vulgar language
;
summary — one word: detention.
; word count — 1703 

———————————————————————————Location: California; Chapmen High School [11:58 pm]———————————————————————————

Location: California; Chapmen High School
[11:58 pm]
———————————————————————————

"Hey, move it" one of the senior shouted at a girl walking in from of them. A young blonde, who was most likely a freshmen, raised her head and looked puzzled.

"Just move, Blondie" Kei thought as hard as she could, she knew these girls were no good and would continue to pick on this poor thing if she didn't move.

The blonde kept walking, not picking up the pace when another one of the big girls picked up the basketball from the ground and threw it at her, as hard she could, grunting with effort.

she'd been aiming for her body, but her aim wasn't so great, and she hit the blonde on the back of her head. Her glasses went flying. The books flew out her arms as she staggered forward, got her feet tangled, and fell flat on her face.

Kei's heart stopped beating. She stood as if she'd been frozen, stood as still as the circle of senior—girls, who'd looked at each other uneasily. Deciding whether this was funny or whether they'd really hurt this girl and could get in trouble.

And then one of them — Pump Garcia, most likely the stupidest boy in our grade started laughing, and all who'd been watching. As the girl, of course, started to cry.

Kei had enough of these girls, she was fed up on how on they treated peers and was sick of it.

Quickly jogging up the circle of people that had formed, she pushed her way into the middle and found the girl still on the ground, nose leaking and glasses broken.

She felt so bad for her because she has been in the same situation as she and she used to be so afraid of standing up for herself. She knew this girl needed a hand and she was gonna be there for her even if she didn't know her. No one should be treated and humiliated like this.

Kneeling down beside the girl, she picked up her books and set them on top of the lockers before helping her up off the floor.

"Here comes Kei to save the day once again." One of the girls snorted but Kei ignored her, knowing if she were to get into an altercation with these bitches it wouldn't be pretty.

"She always playing captain save a hoe," another one said.

As Kei figured, her silence wasn't going to remain when one of the girls threw the books she had picked up on the ground.