chapter 6 | lil pump (gazzy garcia)

P L  A S T I C  •  B E A U T Y

; pairing — Lil pump/readerwarnings — body shaming | harsh insults | verbal abuse | low self-esteem girl + semi-arrogant boy |
summary —  Y/N has just turned sixteen and her mother and friends want her to get plastic surgery to be more "attractive".  Y/N personally thinks she already beautiful but the constant nagging, insults and suggest to better herself it getting to her. She is finally ready to go under the knife .... until a special boy comes to the rescue.
"Mrs. Potato head — au
;word count — 1809 words

 Potato head — au;word count — 1809 words

"Don't be dramatic, it's just some plastic," Y/N's mother, Brittany, told her as she sat between her legs while she brushed her tangled locks out. "Mother, I don't want to do it." Y/N explained looking up at her mom with her innocent 12-year-old eyes. "Don't you think I'm beautiful?" She asked, her little eyes watering with sadness and embarrassment. Her mother just shook her head. "They're always room for improvement."

"Mom—" she began to protest but was cut off.

"I wasn't asking, Y/N. You're doing it. I'm not gonna let you ruin our family name. Either, clear your skin and gain some weight or it's the needle" She said sternly, roughly brushing her hair causing her to squirm around in her seat.

"and grow your hair out, you look like a damn boy."

| present day |

"Happy 16th birthday, baby" y/n father excitedly yelling into the phone, causing y/n to break out into a fit of laughter at her father's silliness. "Thank you, daddy" she beamed, unable to rid the smile on her face. "I can't believe my baby is growing up. 16 already?"

"Yes, daddy. 16 already" she repeated, before giggling out. "I'm still your baby girl, dad. Even when I'm 45. I'll always be your baby," She reassured him, once a pause of silence went by.

"I know, dear. I hope your day go well. Enjoy your birthday and make sure no one ruins it, alright?"

"Roger that!" She smiled, pulling the phone away from her ear and hanging up. That's when a text came in and her eyes scanned over it, frowning.

Your appointment is at 4:30 — mom

She sighed out, shutting her phone off as she walking into the gas station.

Y/n's mom insecurities about her appearance have led her to become obsessed with plastic surgery, causing tension in their relationship. She fears for her health and well-being continually goes under the knife. But her mom doesn't care.

You see, her mother is a shallow narcissist. You can see how hypnotized she is with stupid day time dramas about young plucky girls finding their way into some rich heir's heart.