chapter 5 | A$AP ROCKY (rakim mayers)

T I T L E — beautiful face, crazy mind

;pairing — Rakim/reader [y/n; your name]
;warnings — illnesses | cursing | mental hospitals | heavy stalking | lots of time jumps | knives and death talk |
;summary —  y/n is sent to a ward where she meets Rakim Mayers, who ends up flipping her world upside down.
"Future x selfish ft rihanna" au
;word count — 1.2K

He was looking directly at you. His brown eyes taking you all in. There was something so fascinating about his gaze that sent shiver down your spine. He knew he had your attention and gave you a wide grin. It screamed evil. Your heart raising the moment you noticed him standing up from his table and hopping in your direction. He sat on a bench across from you still having Cheshire Cat's wicked smile on his handsome face.

"Hi Gorgeous, I'm rocky. So, what's a pretty lil thing like you is doing in a terrible place like this?"

This was just the start to a whole new level of trouble.

9 month later – both released from the hospital. 

It was all fun and games for Rakim back in the ward. He found many ways to keep himself busy during his 9 month stay, because those hospitals would get pretty boring and lonely. Rakim was so happy he made friend, people he could stay in touch with after leaving. 

Especially one

one that caught his eye first day she was admitted to the hospital. Y/n would pop up in rakim's life once in a while, she kept tabs on him. Marked his every move and who he spoke it. She grew an obsession for Rakim, but she was too shy to go forward with anything. One thing she knew for sure was she fell in love with this boy and he didn't even know. 

Y/N thought it a bit weird Rakim showed up to her house uninvited last week, but she was fine with it since she did enjoy his company. 

She thought it was be only fair to pop up at his house tonight and surprise him. After school she hopped into her car and drove over to his place. Parking in space next to Rakim's car she got out and walked over to the door. She knocked a couple of times and got no answer, his car was here so that was a bit off to her. 

She decided to call him but oddly it went straight to voicemail. She furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and began knocking on the door harder. Soon giving up she grabbed the metal door knob and gave it a twist. The door flew right open, she was shocked that he'd just leave his door unlocked like that. 

Walking in she call for him, not passing the door mat. She didn't feel comfortable being in his house if he wasn't home. Calling his name for a few more long seconds she heard a loud bang as if something has hit the wall.