chapter 11 | scarlxrd (marius listhro)

;pairing — Marius & his voices  
;warnings — minor language. 

;summary — what goes around, comes around, right? Well, Marius is about to learn today.;word count — 982

Marius has just turned 17 last week, he got all the gifts a normal 17 year old would receive

Marius has just turned 17 last week, he got all the gifts a normal 17 year old would receive. Although, there's was that one gift he's been looking for since the age 5. 

A gun. 

He's been wishing for a burner all his life, growing up in the streets wasn't easy. Especially, when you're in the system jumping from house to house. But look here,  Marius wasn't your average street wannabe thug. He was different.

He talked to his brain and his brain talked back.

Two different sides with two different genders. 

One was a beast; Cosmo, the name. He was the streets.  He wanted the fame, and he knew the game. Reminded Marius everyday of all the shit he had to pay and the only way to pay up was to turn to the streets. So fuck it, he did. 

Marius took himself and his newly founded gift to a near by drug dealers house. Knowing the floors and sofas would be stuffed with drugs and money, he ran in. 

The robbery was simple greed and malice, a form of revenge served on a platter of ice. Marco, the drug dealer, came off as the goofy, friendly type but he wouldn't hesitate to fill you with lead. Marius knew that but he didn't care. His voices wouldn't let him care. 

Marius kicked down the front door, scooping the place out. He took everything, sentimental as well as valuable on the street market. It was always this way for him, love turning into hate; and in his own warped way he felt secure when it did. This was the pattern he was raised with, this was the world he knew. 

Making his way to the second floor, he heard the sound of something that sounded like a television. 

He avert his gaze to the door and stretches to pick up a top row magazine the muzzle of a gun peeks below his shirt line. 

boom, there went the door. 

Inside, Marco and his daughter on the bed. Marco jumped up and went to reach for the 9mm on his dresser, but Marius knew better. boom, there went the first shot... right through his hand. 

Making his way around the bed, he grabbed the little girl. 

Then Wanda kicked in. "what are you doing?" she scolded. 

Wanda was the other side, she was bad but wise. Wanda then said, "get the money, kill the nigga. The child stays alive. Look at her crying. Look in her eyes! What is someone killed your sister who was only five?"

Marius looked down at the poor frighten girl, something in him moved but before he could think Cosmo jumped in. 

"WAIT, that's not the play, you gotta kill her! She seen your face. This not your sister and this not your place. Don't listen to Wanda, that bitch talking crazy. Wanda what are you even doing here? You gonna fuck around and get this boy 20 years. The same eyes you telling him to look in gonna get him booked and thrown in a cold cell."

Marius train of thinking was all over the place, but Cosom was right. "I don't care if it not right, this ain't my family. I don't wanna do it but she's the fact between freedom and life." 

To Marco, Marius looked crazy. Talking to himself like he lost his mind. Little did he know Cosmo and Wanda stood over him.

"Make up your mind!" he yelled at both of them. "kill." Cosmo said. 

BANG, headshot. 

Marius put two in Marco's dome. "Leave Marius!"  Wanda demanded. "No," Cosmo refused. "lift the gun and kill her, Marius!" 

Marius was now losing his mind, if he could he would kill these idiots inside. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" He yelled at Cosmo and Wanda, lifting the gun to his own head. "ok," they said in sync. Marius tossed the little girl on the bed and made his way to the door. "shoot," cosmo whispered at the doorway. 

Marius turned around and put a bullet in the little girl's throat just to shut Cosmo up. He looked at the little girl and he dropped his gun. Guilt took over his heart and it was getting worse by the minute and Wanda was getting madder. 

Cosmo chuckled, "It doesn't matter now, look at the blood leaking from her." Wanda went silent. "I mean, damn she dead." He faked hurt. "Just wipe everything down and get the money."

Marius brought the gun to his head once more, "Fuck! I'll shoot! Shut up!" He turned his body to look into the mirror in front and takes one final look. His eyes look damp with emotions. He smiles and the next moment looks sad. The lamp flickers again. Wanda is irritated. He stares at the lamp. It comes back to life. Cosmo is laughing. A victory laugh.

Marius reloaded his pistol with a satisfying Chink

Flashbacks of my mother, splattering to pieces by getting caught in a crossfire. Blood splattered everywhere, and then, she was nowhere in sight. His father, my mother, sisters, cousins, everybody! All murdered. Now, he murdered. A tears dropped down to the barren floor. 

That's when Wanda spoke, "We can get you help. Cosmo ain't worth your own death."

"You ain't tough within," Cosmo chuckled once more. 

"Wanda and Cosmo ya'll right again. I'm shoot myself when I count to ten"

"Marius," Wanda trailed off. 

Maruis ignored her, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 –" 

click.

this story was inspired by the youtube video above

 Full credits to the him.