Jasper's Baker chap. 3

Chapter 3

Walking into Harry's home, Jasper noticed Harry's yawn. Since Harry is a hybrid would he need to sleep as well? How long does he need to sleep? Has Harry been up more than 32 hours because of me? These thoughts were swirling in Jasper head and Harry must have noticed it.

"I only need an hour or two of sleep every couple of days, Love," Harry told him.

Jasper nodded, "What should I do while you sleep? Should I leave?"

Jasper didn't want to leave, but if Harry needed to rest, a few hours of walking wouldn't hurt.

"Hell no! You aren't leaving. In fact I plan on making you my pillow for the next couple of hours," Harry exclaimed wrapping his arms around Jasper.

"I'm not exactly fluffy here," Jasper teased in a dry tone.

Huffing Harry let go and started up the stairs calling out, "I'll be the judge of that!"

Following Harry, Jasper just grinned. His grin though slid off his face something between shock and lust warred for an expression. Jasper walked in on Harry stripping out of clothes, showing off well-built back, tanned skin, strong legs, hence the lust. The shock was due to all of the scars. There were several different types. Some were long, some were short, a few ropey, a few barely there, and several others.

Walking forward, Jasper reached out to trace one that started at the top of the shoulder slashed its way down to the opposite hip. Closer up he also noticed the crescent moon shaped scars. Jasper jumped when Harry spoke.

"Not a happier part of my life. I wasn't always a baker, nor was I the happy fellow I am now. But that my sweet is a story for later."

Jasper felt anger, then sadness, then just like a snap of the fingers, Harry's emotion were calm and happy. Harry had turned around and was facing him. The mischievous smile was only the warning he had before he was thrown onto to the bed, expecting the bed to break, Jasper screwed his eyes shut. But it never came and it felt like he was being gently lowered to the bed. Opening his eyes, he saw that he was being gently lowered but not with hands. When his back finally touched the bed, the sensation left and Harry was grinning goofily and Jasper knew that Harry used his magic. Lifting an eyebrow at his still fully clothed body minus shoes, Jasper was gratefully that he took them off at the door, he looked up at Harry's black boxer briefs.

"I usually sleep in the nude," Harry said answering the look.

"Well jeans and a shirt aren't comfortable for resting," he teased. He saw Harry smirk and everything but his own green boxer briefs were gone. Jasper tensed for a moment when he saw Harry hovering over him eyeing his own set of scars, but relaxed when Harry kissed each and every one before settling himself between Jasper's legs. Harry pushed him back till he was laying on his back and Harry's head was pillowed on his stomach, with Harry's arms wrapped around him. Jasper felt Harry snuggle closer and nuzzling his stomach eliciting a laugh from him, not noticing Harry's small smile. Then Harry was out like a light and Jasper was left to his own thoughts.

Jasper ran his fingers through Harry's wild hair and thought about what it would be like to be mated to him. Then his thoughts drifted to having a home with Harry to his coven and how would they react to Harry's presence. He mostly thought about the future though, him and Harry on their own occasionally seeing his old coven but travelling. Maybe he could talk Harry into seeing the world. While he has seen some of it, not all of it and Jasper bet that Harry would probably know some real secret wonders.

Two and a half hours later with Jasper still running his hand through Harry's hair, his thoughts had taken a turn for the darker thinking about Harry's scars and his own. He knew that when he first saw Harry's scars that he would be loved and understood. He already had a feeling that he would be, when he broke down in Harry's arm two nights ago, but this cements it. He wouldn't have to hide his darker self. That thought caused him to pause. He usually has to fight his dark side, although it has been easier with spending at least some time with Harry, but the last couple of days being with Harry the entire time, he hasn't once almost lost control, even in a crowded room with the human hearts thumping wildly. He needed Harry, hopefully Harry needed him just as much.