Cars were already lined up in the parking lot. There had to be twenty of them; they were all beat up and grisly looking, most of them seeming to be deteriorated.

I walk up the steps of the club to open the door and I'm immediately hit in the face with the usual gust of smoke. God, this makes me crave a cigarette. I truly wish I was allowed to smoke on the job. My eyes adjust to the dim lighting in the building and I make my way through the pool of men to the back hallway where the locker room is.

Kaitlynn is already dressed and is touching up her makeup in the mirror. "There's so many people here." I moan, tossing my bag onto the ground.

"Sure are." She smacks her lips together and puts a tube of lipstick back into her purse.

She hasn't been the friendliest person since I started working here a few months ago. There's 11 other girls that preform but Kaitlynn and I are the only two working from 10pm-2am. If only I could have gotten stuck with someone else. She doesn't completely hate me, she just keeps her distance; just like I do from Curtis and any other human being that steps foot in this unruly place.

I quietly undress and slide on my new lingerie. The fishnets cling to my legs like magnets and I already want to rip them off. A quick knock on the door summons us, and we both exit the room, approaching the stage and all of the sleazy dealers.

Kaitlynn walks out before me, smiling at everyone and seductively getting up onto the stage. I do the same, earning a few whistles from the pack. While Kaitlynn winks at a man sitting up front, I scan the crowd.

It's just as I expected. All of these men looked gross, repulsive even. They're dirty and every single one of them is staring at me with uncomfortable glares. I'm only 20 and having these horny middle aged men watch me prance around half naked is like a bad dream. Usually, it's men, and sometimes women, in my age range; but the private parties are always older, more perverted men.

I walk to center stage as Kaitlynn goes into the crowd and begins to grind on a man in the front row. Their eyes are all glued on her as she sways her hips and messes up her long blonde hair in the mans face. Rack City by Tyga blares through the speakers, making me sway my hips as well, accept I'm not grinding in some mans lap like Kaitlynn is. I refuse some men's requests for lap dances, but it is my job so usually I suck it up and get it over with. It's not so bad sometimes though, every once in a while I'll smoke a little weed out back before my shift starts; it helps me let loose and enjoy myself while I'm working. I should have done that tonight, but I didn't, so it looks like I'm gonna have to have fun on my own without the high.

Everyone's gaze goes from her, to me within seconds as I jump up and swing myself around the pole. My legs are tightly wrapped around it, and suddenly I'm being whistled at and praised.

The men watching me are all sitting still with their eyes bulging out of their heads. Some tall, some skinny, a few rich-looking men, but a mess of blonde hair sticks out to me the most.

In the crowd of middle aged, sleazy looking drug dealers, a boy probably not much older than me stands looking as uncomfortable as ever. The bright lights above the stage create a glow across the room, breaking through the darkness of the club. It's just enough light that I can see him. His head hangs slightly, and I can tell he's trying not to watch, but he's not fooling anyone. I can easily see his eyes staring up at me on stage.

I want to get a better look at him.

I put up my finger and motion for him to come up next to the stage. He looks surprised, and I nod at him to assure him that it's okay. He bites his lip and looks down again, but begins to come over anyways. A few men pouted because they weren't getting my attention, but Kaitlynn, like usual, ran over to satisfy them.

The boy slowly approached me and I smiled at him to make him more comfortable. When I put my hand out towards him, he grabs it and I pull him closer. His body is next to mine under the spotlight, and I'm face to face with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen.

-

please vote & comment!!!

I really wanna know what y'all think of this story so far!

I HAD TO DO SOME PRETTY WEIRD RESEARCH TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE REALISTIC, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN  o.O

ily guys and thanks for reading

kylee xx