The men at Cuzco's were usually sleazy married men with too much money in their pockets. My last lap dance was for a middle aged sweaty man who made too much eye contact with me. His friends hooted and hollered at me while I swayed my hips against his crotch, their eyes boring into me, giving me an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I'm just lucky my shift is almost over.

I go to the locker rooms to change out of my lingere and into something more appropriate for going to my mothers house for dinner. Well, she doesn't know I'm coming over for dinner; she never does. I usually sneak in the back door around 2am to grab something to eat and use a clean restroom before silently sneaking back out and wandering the streets of Manhattan searching for a cheap motel.

My mother has pretty much disowned me. She has no clue that I go to her house almost every night, and I intend to keep it that way. She does not approve of what I'm doing for income. Neither do I for that matter, but unfortunatley it's all I have left. I've had every job imaginable; a waitress, cashier, librarian assistant, you name it. The issue with those jobs is that none of them ever work out. Being an "exotic entertainer" as my boss calls us, pays very well and as long as you satisfy the perverts that come in here, you won't be fired. I've gotten used to the flaws of my job, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. I just do what I can to get by.

I pull off my stockings and throw on a pair of sweats and my dads old Nirvana sweatshirt. It smells like his cologne mixed with the smoke from my cigarettes.

"Leaving so soon, Bunny?"  My boss, Curtis, stands in the locker room doorway with a cigar on one hand and a wad of cash in the other.

"Don't call me by my stage name, my shift is over." I snapped. I throw my heels in my locker and slam it shut.

He chuckles to himself. "Very well then"  He brought his cigar to his lips and let out a puff of smoke. "Where you headed Savannah.? 

I swing my bag over my shoulder and walk closer to him. "Who knows.." I sigh. "I might have ta' sleep in my car if I can't get a room at Shady's." 

Shady's One-Night motels are the only place I can afford right now. It's $37 a night and I make about $85 a day. That leaves me with enough to buy a 6 pack of Bud Light and a carton of cigarettes. It's all I need.

"I see. Well you were a bit off tonight, kid. Tomorrow you oughta' be on top of your game. We gots'a private party and I heard most of em' are dealers." He grumbled some curses as he reached out into the hall and picked up 2 bags. "Wear this tomorrow. Give the other bag to Kaitlynn when she comes in." Curtis flicked the ash off the bottom of his cigar onto the floor and left.

Kaitlynn wasn't even here. She's been gone for hours; probably went home with some rich man. I toss her bag towards her locker and sit on the bench to open mine. 

I untie the top of it and pull out a black leather corset and fishnet tights. Curtis always buys us girls new lingere before the heavy spenders come. Usually it's business men who need a break from their wives, but when the dealers come in, well, thats a totally different story.

Dealers are dirty, horny, idiotic men who are never sober and always running their mouths. They get handsy and always try to take us girls into a private room, which I usually deny. Most of them smell like weed and cheap cologne; it makes me sick to my stomach.

I stuff the clothing into my bag and open the door to walk towards the main entrance of the building. A tall man with greasy slicked back hair gives me a sly smile and whistles as I walk by. I ignore him, and the 8 other men sitting around watching me leave. Tomorrow there's going to be double the amount of men, and that means more uncomfortable stares and being touched with rough, dirty hands. This is going to be absolutely dreadful.

-

i hope yall like it :) luke will be coming in the next chapter hehe. please vote and comment! 

kylee xx