III

I take in a deep breath as I pull his body closer to mine. While maintaining eye contact, I grind my hips against his and slowly move myself up and down his body. He has a tight grip on my hand and is letting out short, shaky breaths. I palm him through his jeans and he closes his eyes as a groan escapes his throat

"You like that blondie?" I taunt him.

He makes no sound in response but throws his hand to the back of my neck and slams his lips to mine. Before even thinking, I shove him off of me and jump down off the stage, dragging him with me. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" My fists balled up at my sides and I could tell he was embarrassed. "I don't know if you've ever been to a strip club before buddy, but you don't fucking kiss the customers." I was infuriated, he made such a dumbass move, and to think I was just enjoying myself.

"I-I'm.. uh, I didn't know." He stuttered. 

I let go of the front of his t-shirt and huffed. "You obviously didn't come on your own, who brought you?"

He rubbed a hand on the back of his neck and looked down. I could tell he was embarrassed of what just happened, so I shot him a quick smile and took his hand, pulling him back up onto the stage. He looked at me worried, and I shrugged him away.  I cuffed my hands over my mouth and yelled "Who does this cute little blonde boy belong to?" Why not embarrass the kid a little more?

The boy immediately jumped away from me and covered his mouth with his hands. "Shit." He mumbled. 

Before I could say anything else, a tall, skinny man rose at the back. He looked oddly familiar. "The piece of shit belongs to me."

I grabbed the 'piece of shit,' and walked him over to the tall man. As soon as I came face to face with him, I knew who he was. 

Derrick Hemmings, basically the leader of the drug dealing ring. The black jacket and bandana he was wearing reeked of smoke, the smell was so strong I felt like I had just been smoking with him. He grabbed the blonde boy from me and shoved him to the side. His face was red and I could tell I embarrassed him a little too much. Either that , or he was mad. "Did you enjoy embarrassing me in front of all these people, you little skank?"

"Derrick stop it's my fault." The boy chirped from behind him. His voice wasn't weak like it was when we were up on the stage, he had more power behind his words but I could still tell he was extremely intimidated by this guy.

The man slowly closed his eyes and blurted "Shut your mouth Luke, I'll deal with you at home." That explains it, they're brothers.

Before I could even react to what this guy just called me, I jump back, extremely surprised as I see Luke's arm swing over and clock his brother right in the temple. He instantly groans in pain, since your temple is a very sensitive part of your head, and before he can make another move, Luke punches him straight in the nose, and a loud crunch comes from Derrick's face. Suddenly, I feel eyes all upon us as the other drug dealers and gang members watch us with pissed off looks on their faces.

"You ready?" Luke extends his hand to me and lets out a long shaky breath.

I watch him fidget nervously as he waits for me to answer him. His brother is still sitting on the floor, his head and hands covered in blood. A large man with a beard and a camouflage jacket yells profanities at us from one of the bar stools on the other side of the room. "For what?" I said my words too fast. I'm startled as Derrick stands up and a few other dirty looking men make their way towards us.

He takes my hand and grins. "To run."

-

Luke seems so innocent hehe.  Well please comment and vote, it makes me really happy <3

I love seeing what yall think of the story so please comment and tell me if you like it (:

kylee x