Baby shower??

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________

I groaned as I was making the invitations for the baby shower, Ein and I decided to throw one.. Ein whistled happily as he was making the sweets. There were baby cookies, family cookies, happy pregnancy cupcakes, and more. My baby bump started showing more as the weeks went by, I finally finished and gave them to Aphmau and Aaron who were over to help me, Aaron being the loving cousin I had wanted to make sure I was protected no matter what. (Hey guys if I make emerald street chapters after a couple of these chapters can you guys please pick the new enemy in Emerald street since Ein is much nicer in this and doesn't want revenge?? I would gratefully appreciate that.)

I forgot to tell Zane.. I went to sleep on the couch when I heard my front door break down. I jolted up as I saw Zane with anger burning in his eyes.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!", he yells. Since I had mood swings I started tearing up.

"I'm sorry..", I looked down. His look softened as he sat next to me on the couch. "I'm sorry for yelling.", he said," It's just you didn't tell me and then I get an invitation from you to a baby shower....", I nod my head. We hugged, Zane then told me that him and Travis will be going shopping for stuff. I then laid down and fell back to sleep.

-time skip-

I woke up to see Ein close to my face. I laughed, he smirked and gave me a big smooch. I smiled and sat up, I started stretching and yawned as I excitedly got ready for the baby shower. (Maybe Blaze...? Who knows who will be the new bad guy in Emerald Street...) I heard the door ring, I opened the door and saw Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan. "Hey you guys!!!", I exclaimed, hugging them.

"Hey Alpha! We heard about your pregnancy and came over for the baby shower!!", they said excitedly.

"Well I'm glad!", I said hugging them. Then I saw Blaze walking up to where we were. "Hey Blaze!", I happily said. (WAIT KAI BECAUSE HIM AND EIN IN MY LAST BOOK WERE RIVALS!!! YASSSSSS!!!) Blaze smiled, I let them in and they put their gifts on the gift table. Everyone else started coming, I got really excited. I felt arms wrap around me and saw Ein. "Hey babe~", I said, kissing his chin. He smiled as we got all the guests now in the house.

They looked at me as I opened my mouth to speak," Hi guys welcome to Ein and I's baby shower! We are so glad you guys could celebrate the fact that I'm now pregnant with Ein's child.. we'll be introducing the gender soon!!", I exclaimed. They cheered as we decided to chat for a bit and eat sweets. Well me I only ate one cookie. My mom was crying as she saw my baby bump," I'm so proud of you sweet.. if your father were here he would love to see you now...", she said, I teared up and hugged mom. She hugged back, I wiped my tears and looked at everyone. I clap my hands together,"Okay let's open gifts!!", I exclaim.

I started opening gifts, some were my little horsies, then we had a cradle in swing, a crib, a play crib, stuff animals, baby bottles, a car seat, stroller, and baby proof stuff. "This is all great stuff guys thank you.", I said. They all smiled at me.

"So you already know the gender?", Aphmau asked. I nodded,"Yea we went to the doctors weeks ago the see the baby.", I said while Ein was standing at the upstairs balcony, holding the string that he was gonna pull.

"1..."

"2...."

"....3!"

He pulled it and-

Tbc.

_______________________________
Sorry guys for trying to get you guys to vote on the rival thing but then remembered that we have a rival already. Kai!!

Btw if that voting is now gone it's okay cause now you guys get to vote on the baby's gender!!!

Good luck guys!

729 words.

Good bai!