What happens next...?

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________
*timeskip to when Ein and Aaron are injured and Eveline is saved*
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I'm back to normal... I look at Aphmau she had dry tears on her face... Eveline was in my lap.. I knew Aaron was an Ultima.. because.. I am too.. my parents didn't have Ultima blood in them but my uncle did... most of my family did.. so I'm the only one in my family aka Mom and Dad, who is an Ultima...

I couldn't take it... I held Eveline close and cried in her shoulder. Aphmau went inside the room where the doctors were with her mom.. After a while, she came out after everyone else and looked at me. "We have to separate from them for 1 year..", she said. I cried more as Eveline and Aphmau both hugged me.. I didn't want to go... I wanted to be near Ein and support him... but.. I would have to follow the rules and wait one year for him.

My love.. I will comeback...

*days later*

Aphmau came back depressed as ever like me.. Eveline and Kawaii-Chan try to help me like Zane, Garroth, Kim, and Lucinda tried to help Aphmau. Kawaii-Chan tries helping Aphmau too... when those days come.. I cry myself to sleep as Zane helps Eveline through her problems... I walked into Eveline's room and saw her smile with Zane.. I was glad she was happy.. Zane was spending the night so him and Eveline were in pajamas.

They looked so happy

They looked so happy... I can't imagine what it feels like to be happy without having Ein also here... the day that we go to Starlight to see them.. Eveline's birthday will be a day away... I can't wait... it will be the best day... but for now.. we'll have to wait. But what happens next..?

_______________________________
HERE YOU GO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR HUNDREDS OF DAYS!!!

Lol well I love you guys.. never forget that!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and this is why I'm single...

375 words!

Bai!