Baby Gender??? Baby?!

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________

    And..... pink balloons came out saying its a girl on them. Every one cheered and hugged me. I hugged everyone back, a while passed as everyone now was leaving. I put all the gifts we got into the baby's room, Ein already painted the room pink with white carpet and some whit fading cloud designs on the wall. (You see I was very excited if it was gonna be a girl :3)

I stretched and went downstairs, Ein smiled at me and brought me to the couch he laid down and laid me next to him. I smiled,"Hey after the baby is born we should plan a trip a couple months after with Aaron, Aphmau, Zane, Garroth, and Lucinda.", I said, he nodded his head,"Great idea.. but lets sleep...", he said as our eyes started closing.

-9 months-
It's been 9 months already and I'm going to be giving birth any day now.. it is December 24, and I'm really worried.... like what if she doesn't make it.. or if I'm not gonna make it..? It was now the 25th because all I've been doing is staying up for a while but now it was 12:00 am... I then felt something wet and a lot of pain.. oh god... my eyes widen as I sit up and shake Ein rapidly."Ein! Ein! Get up!", I exclaimed. He jumped up and looked at me, his face asking 'is it time?!', I nodded my head as he jumped up, grabbed the bag we packed for this and me. He quickly got to the car and started driving to the hospital. The pain had started getting worse, but I held in there. As soon as we got to the hospital he got the nurse and she took me to have the baby.

<Ein's P.O.V>

I was allowed in there but I was nervous but I picked myself up and went in there. All I saw was (Y/N) sleeping as the baby was getting cleaned up, I smiled and stood next to (Y/N). She woke up after a bit and sat up slowly. The doctor gave her our child,"Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl.. what will you name her??", I smiled and she did too.

"We will name her... Eveline... after the name (Y/N)'s dad was gonna choose until Ms. (L/N) named her (Y/N)", I said.

_______________________________

Well guys here's the baby I chose the name because I knew if I let you guys do the names there would probably be ones I would want Eveline to have but can't.. sorry.. but yay!!

The next chapter will be five years where Eveline will be turning six soon but this is where Emerald Street starts.. I know before this was love love paradise and when they lose their homes and have to find new ones but I like Emerald Street and I think it would make lots of drama.. which I love!!

But yea see you guys later!!

544 words.