EVELINE!!!

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________

(3rd person)

And Eveline?

Well she...

Got cut up by the knife, she fell on the ground and started bleeding out a bit. Not all cuts were huge but there were some big gashes. Eveline's ears and tail disappeared as she was hiding them for safety. Ein jumped in front of her and held her close. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU (Y/N)?!!", he screamed.

"YOU HURT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!!", he kept yelling at (Y/N).

(Y/N) held her head as Eveline stared at her.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!", she screamed. She couldn't take it no more, she picked up the knife and ran towards Ein. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!", she screamed. But before anything could happen. A potion was thrown onto her. Ein looked up and saw Lucinda, Garroth, Aaron, and Kim.

"Thank goodness!!!", Ein exclaimed running to them. But as soon as Ein ran (Y/N) had jumped onto him and stabbed his back. He coughed out blood as he crawled away.

Aaron picked up Eveline who just ran to him. Garroth had gone to find Zane and Kim and Lucinda took Eveline to the cabin.

Aaron slid down the snow to Ein,"Ein! Are you okay?!", he exclaimed and pulled Ein up. Ein nodded,"y-yea nothing I couldn't handle...", he said.

Ein pulled the knife out his back and threw it on the ground.

(Kai's p.o.v.)

(Y/N) had said that she killed Ein, I didn't want to slap her like I did the Aphmau since Aaron wasn't found dead... we walked to the spot where he was stabbed.. there was only blood and a knife. I growled and back handed her,"WORTHLESS MONGREL!!", I screamed. She whimpered and held her cheek.

(Ein's p.o.v)

My eyes widened.. I feel (Y/N)'s pain... she feels hurt and worthless. Don't worry hun.... I'm gonna save you.... I go upstairs and open Eveline's door to her room. But as I looked in the window was open and the bedroom was empty and looked like a fight happened in here. I raced to the window and stuck my head out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"EVELINE???!!!!!!!!"
_______________________________

Welp that was the Eveline chapter...

I hope you like it!!!

406 words.

Peace!!

-BlazeGirlYT.